Yooouuuu aarrrreee a TAMAGOTCHI...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kuchipatchi goes on ebay and spends, spends, and spends some more on tamagotchis, a palm treo, a palm tree, a piano, and a half eaten stick of pepperoni. (i wonder if they sell those on ebay...)

Meloditchi eats a green apple.

"EWWWWW THIS IS THE SOUREST THING EVER GGAAAK!!!!!" she yells and collapses, twitching from the total sourness.

Tamagotchi: Watawatatchi

Looks like: Yellow with red cheeks and a sheep looking tamagotchi on her head.

Personality: shy, caring

Other: Every time she speaks, she ends her sentences with a wata.

Uwasatchi doesn't steal anyone's ice cream... while they're all busy stuffing themselves, she goes into their houses and steals their MON-NAY! OH NOES!
Pyonkotchi sees the little rascal steal all of the money then karate chops all the money out of Uwasatchi's little arms and gives the money to everyone that had lost theirs

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyonkotchi sees the little rascal steal all of the money then karate chops all the money out of Uwasatchi's little arms and gives the money to everyone that had lost theirs
"MMM Thanks" Lovelitchi replied "Does anyone want any of the homemade cupcakes i made?"

"Umm... No thanks, I'd rather have pie. ;u;" said Orandatchi. Despite her not loving cupcakes too much because of their flakyness and how they fall apart easily. She went home, baked some pie, went to Kuchipatchi's house, and left some pie with a note on the welcome mat. What the note says:

Hi Kuchipatchi! I thought you'd be craving some sort of sweets, so I whipped up a giant key lime pie for you. =D

Tamagotchi:Moriritchi

Looks like:pictured above

Personality:Nice and generous,but can get very,very grumpy.

Other:Has a crush on Kuchipatchi.Acared of Uwasatchi.

ummm-wata these cupcakes are nice-wata, don't you think you should maybe at more sugar?-wata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back