YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND @ K MART!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many V2's do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 25 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't believe what I saw at K Mart yesterday...

...a Version 1 Tamagotchi! I dunno why. Weren't they sold out a few months ago?
hi.

no, version 1's arent sold out yet.

i see heaps in kmart too, and other shops.

they might be taken out of shops soon though.

HELLO PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERSION 1'S ARE ALWAYS OUT! OVCORSE THEY ARE OUT! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY HAVE BEEN OUT FOR AGES, SO ITS NOTHIGN SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You won't believe what I saw at K Mart yesterday...

...a Version 1 Tamagotchi! I dunno why. Weren't they sold out a few months ago?
They were sold out! That is because my little sister wanted a Version 1 tamagotchi and when my mom and my little sister came home with a version 2, I asked "What type of tama is THAT?" My mom said that it was a version 2! And since you said "How many version 2 tamas do you have?" I'll tell you that I have 3. I used to have 4, but MY version 2 fruit rings tama lost it's button. :angry: and by the time I found the stupid button it was too late for my tama anyway, but I didn't know that so I put the battery in, tried the button and nothing happened!

Wow, there's no more version 1 Tamagotchis! ....I'm glad I got 3 of them! I only have 1 V2 though... :D

I have found lots of V1s at Kmart and Best Buy even still. I have five of them, and one still in it's box. :ichigotchi: I have 9 V2s, just bought one tonight. :kuribotchi:

I have a version one its a yellow one though but i cant do nothing with it B)

how do you get your own avatar that you downloded?

please email me

i need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B) :D :eek: :) :( B) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back