YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND @ K MART!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many V2's do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 25 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some pepole dont know what v2s are so ther hast tobe some left :( :( B) :mellow: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :blink:

well some pepole dont know what v2s are and they have v1s so ther hast to be some left B) :mimitchi: :blink: :( :( :mellow:

HELLO PEOPLES! VERSION 1'S ARE ALWAYS OUT! OVCORSE THEY ARE OUT! DUH!THEY HAVE BEEN OUT FOR AGES, SO ITS NOTHIGN SPECIAL!
Acually, they took out the v1's out of stores since they have the new v2. Well, they did that in some selected cities but maybe not yours.

the v2's are getting really hard to find now it took me almost 2 days in a row just

to find one and thier were only 3 left and it was at toys;r;us :p :( :( :angry: :) :lol:

DON'T BUY TAMAS' AT WAL-MART!!! tHEIR TAMAS ARE FAKE!!! :angry: :p :mimitchi:

DON'T BUY TAMAS' AT WAL-MART!!! THEIR TAMAS ARE FAKE!!! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :( :p :D :p :angry: :p

I saw a bunch of V1's at Kmart, but they were priced exactly the same as the v2's. So naturally I got the better of the two for my money...

i have a v2 and a v1 and i do belive that if u try to find one on like ebay u will some people will sell them just to get the collecters value

DON'T BUY TAMAS' AT WAL-MART!!!  THEIR TAMAS ARE FAKE!!! :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:   <_<   :angry:   :huh:   :furawatchi:   :furawatchi:
Ehh... what makes you say that? I got a lot of my Tamagotchis (all of my V1's in fact) at Wal-Mart.

This topic is OLD...someone bumped it up!

hello

i am new to tamagotchi and was wondering if you knew the cheat codes

thanks a bunch

Kirpate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back