Your Opinion On HSM (Not A Repeat)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=20pt]I bet you ANYTHING IN THE WORLD that if HSM was anime everyone would be talking about it. [/SIZE]

1. Identify the main or primary characters in a video/performance.

Troy, Gabriella.

2. Write a breif description of one of the main setting of the story.

Highschool/Barber Shop. xD

3. Describe main problem or conflict in the story and the solution.

A basketball player is auditioning for a movie. I must say it isn't the best plot ever, at least.

4. What were your first impressions of the video? Did those impressions stay the same as you watched, or did they change? Explain.

My first impression was that it sucked. Now I think it's okay.

5. For what audience do you think the video/performance was crfeated? How can you tell?

Kids ages 3-9.

6. What scenes in the video/performance are memorable? What makes them noteworthy?

The end of the movie was awesome.

7. How did the performance or animation affect you?

Not at all, really.

8. What purpose did the writer, producer, and director have in creating this video?

It was mostly to rake in money for Disney.

9. In what ways do photography, music, and sound effects contribute to this purpose?

*shrug*

10. Does the video/performance accomplish its purpose? Has it influenced your thoughts and feelings in any way? Explain.

Errr... Disney made lots of money. I LOVE my HSM footscrub. *saurcasm*

11. What do you like the most about the video/performance? What do you like the least?

Ending.

12. To whom would you reccomend this video performance? Why?

Eight year olds.

13. If you were going to produce a video on the same subject, what would you do differently?

I wouldn't redo it. I'd leave it the way it is. Maybe improve on the plot and graphics.

Zac Efron and some girl who I've forgotten the name of.

In a high school.

The problem would be... some basketball player is auditioning for a spot in a musical.

4. What were your first impressions of the video? Did those impressions stay the same as you watched, or did they change? Explain.

The first impression of HSM was "Yeah, alright. This might be okay," But then the dreadful singing started!!

5. For what audience do you think the video/performance was crfeated? How can you tell?

Probably ages 6-11

6. What scenes in the video/performance are memorable? What makes them noteworthy?

The end, because that was the best part! :(

It made me want to punch someone.

8. What purpose did the writer, producer, and director have in creating this video?

There was a pupose? :( OMG!

9. In what ways do photography, music, and sound effects contribute to this purpose?

It just makes it worse.

10. Does the video/performance accomplish its purpose? Has it influenced your thoughts and feelings in any way? Explain.

Yes. It's made me know why nearly the rest of TT hates HSM. I now understand you all! ;)

11. What do you like the most about the video/performance? What do you like the least?

Hmm... Best part was the credits. Worst part was every thing between the first second and the start of the credits.

Anyone who wants to become traumtised by bad singing!

13. If you were going to produce a video on the same subject, what would you do differently?

Well, lets just say I wouldn't even bother

Zoria, yes. I completely agree about the very first part :D

1. Zac Efron and..er..Vanessa Hudgens..?

2. High school.

3. 'Troy,' probably stuck up teenager before he met Gabriella, is a basketball player that has a dream of singing after he meets her, and all of the basketball players are going like, "ZOMG!! OMG! NO TROY! DOON'T! *dives for Troy*" and little miss perfect (Sharpay) and her poor brother (Ryan) want him to go to the ground too after they enter in the high school musical.

4. I didn't think it was that good. I was forced to watch it last year with my little sister when I visited her. This year I was forced to watch HSM 2 with my little sister yet again at my old house. They sing fairly good, but I don't like them enough to put them on my iPhone.

5. Probably littler kids. The age group would probably be 6-10, because then every of those 6-10 year old people are probably going to try to marry Zac Efron by sending him fan mail..

6. None. For HSM 2, I liked it when Sharpay 'fell' into the water. She deserved it. [SIZE=4pt]Only if all of the other people of it would fall in on 'accident.'[/SIZE]

7. It taught me a lesson -- whenever I go to visit my old house, never watch HSM again. 0.-

8. Having every 6-10 year old try to marry Zac Efron, but by the time they're his age, he's going to be old and married. Well, not necessarily old, but you get the point. :(

9. Umm......(insert 1000000 more dots here)

10. Its purpose was to try to have little kids watch it, and love it a lot, but I'm a 19 year old, and the age group is way to low for me now. :p

11. The best part was when the credits were rolling. Worst part was..um..singing, and acting.

12. 6-10 yr. old girls.

13. I would make a whole new point of the story, whole new set of characters, and way better singing. I'd probably get good recording artists to do it, and I'd force them. >=D XD Lol just kidding. XD

A science geek who was really hot, A snob, some basketball dude and a retarded dude.

A highschool with some cliques who COMPLETELY RETARDED who sing and dance about the dumbest ideas, singing about basketball and some stupid musical.

As I said, completely retarded people with problems about hanging on with other people.

I liked it at first but then it just went dumber and dumber.

BABIES. PERIOD.

Memorable.....The retarded clique song going, "NONONONO!" >.<

It made me stay with a brain tumour. xD

MONEY, ALL I NEED TO SAY. And making people dance about retarded songs.

It made it more suckier then it already was. xD

It accomplished 45 million viewers and the only way it influenced me is by realising its utterly retarded.

When I farted in-between the movie. xD

Babies.

Yes, except without retarded plots and everything basically.

[SIZE=20pt]I bet you ANYTHING IN THE WORLD that if HSM was anime everyone would be talking about it. [/SIZE]
LOL :mellow: It would be pretty freaky for it to be in anime though. xD I like HSM. Ok, even my mom can't believe how ppl can actually hate HSM. :l It's really good. It's just that I've seen HSM 2 one too many times and it's getting a lee-tle bit annoying. xD I still like it though. I dont like Vanessa Hudgens as much now. I LOVE Ashley Tisdale though. SHE'S AWESOME!!!!

That.That.That.That and Thath *Points in all places*

..Yeah me too!

Theres a basket ball player signing up for the musical, and everyone on the basketball team and everyone else is fretting about it. the teams like "NODONTGOONBASKETBALLPLAYERSCANTSING" and here they go, singing Getcha head in the game >_>

Why there was such hell made o.o

6 year olds and under. no, 5-8 year olds. HARZARD PARTS: NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3. WHY? THERES CLIQUES. BABIES NEED NONE OF EM.

Memorable? hmm, when There wasent such a thing called highschool musical. :eek:

All I was was like "...What the heck?"

It tells those boys who like singing and basket ball to not go to that highschool :(

...No

THAT WAY *Points in a random direction*

There was something you could like?! Oh yeah, I liked it when it ended. like, once the credits were done and the screen was black :eek:

Your mom, New-Disney! > ;)

I would get Diva, Liz, WCG, mileyrox,...*Names everyone in the topic*...and Chuck Norris (WTFudge? :huh: ) to help me change it all Or I wouldent do it. period.

Last edited by a moderator:
13. I would make a whole new point of the story, whole new set of characters, and way better singing. I'd probably get good recording artists to do it, and I'd force them. >=D XD Lol just kidding. XD
That's how we got off-topic and started to make a vampire movie starring Gerard Way. xD

Tamakiddy!!!: YAY! VAMPIRE MOVIE RP! xD

1. Identify the main or primary characters in a video/performance.That.That.That.That and Thath *Points in all places*

..Yeah me too!

Theres a basket ball player signing up for the musical, and everyone on the basketball team and everyone else is fretting about it. the teams like "NODONTGOONBASKETBALLPLAYERSCANTSING" and here they go, singing Getcha head in the game >_>

Why there was such hell made o.o

6 year olds and under. no, 5-8 year olds. HARZARD PARTS: NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3. WHY? THERES CLIQUES. BABIES NEED NONE OF EM.

Memorable? hmm, when There wasent such a thing called highschool musical. :huh:

All I was was like "...What the heck?"

It tells those boys who like singing and basket ball to not go to that highschool ;)

...No

THAT WAY *Points in a random direction*

There was something you could like?! Oh yeah, I liked it when it ended. like, once the credits were done and the screen was black :huh:

Your mom, New-Disney! > :(

I would get Diva,mileyrox Liz, WCG, ,...*Names everyone in the topic*...and Chuck Norris (WTFudge? :blink: ) to help me change it all Or I wouldent do it. period.
Ok, first of all, I wouldn't change HSM even if you paid me a billion dollars. I might change the plot A LITTLE for both movies but that's it. I'm just doing this for fun and I DONT EVEN LIKE VAMPIRES!!! THEY'RE SCARY! ;)

^ Or his. XD ...I made that too obvious....

Zac Efron, Lucas whathisface, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman

A stereotypical high school. Stereotypical. Not all are like that.

Don't laugh. Girl can (apparently) sing, but she's a 'nerd.' Guy can('t) sing but he's a BBall player. And they go join the musical and everyone is like 'OMG! You suck! Let's all sing and dance!' How totally...stereotypical.

I like it for about a day. Then got over it like 'WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!?' And trust me, that feeling NEVER changed. Ever.

Newborn to eight year olds.

Um...none. But if you make me pick...anytime those commercials came on. (But most Disney commercials are about Disney shows... DX)

Not in a good way. That's a given.

Uh...to make money of their 'I HEART TROY' shirts. And no, he is NOT cute.

It doesn't. Unless they find another way to make $$$.

Unfortuantely, they have made money of this terrible-excuse-for-a-musical. Not by me though. That's one good thing.

The best part was when the credits were over. The names alone are bad enough. My least? Everything else....

Nobody. Not even the newborns who won't rememeber...they might get traumatized.

Go read back about what most of this topic was about....

It was a lot of typing, okay? Gawsh! XD Time to edit...that really didn't make sense...haha. I already edited becuase I realize how obvious I made the (Or his). Was it that obvious?

EDIT: I'm leaving it.

'Oly Crap...I was watching Ashley's song "He Said She said" and then people are like "God, This clean version is terrible.."

I just sat there for a second. Ashley swears in her songs on Disney? and she's on HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!? o.o

^ Wait, wait, wait... there's an....explicit version. (I'm using proper terminology...I would say dirty...but that sounds kinda wrong....)

I don't think Disney stars are supposed to swear in public....little kids look up to them.

Latest posts

Back