Your Username...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I luv tamagotchis..... so I just randomly picked tamaluv........ i thought it sounded cool.

my other choices would've been~

*theForgottenGirl13

*SilencedAngel12

*SummerRush94

Truly,

tamaluv

Last edited by a moderator:
well the pizza guy came and i anserd the door and he said "hey somebody order pizza?" and i said "Oh My God! thx 4 the username!" and i slammed the door in his face and i was grounded (no tamatalk for 3 DAYS!)
lol!

i chose mine cause i love to dance and 14 is my lucky number, dunno why.

Well, actually, i got my screename from a reaction of my friend.

A crush of my friends was walking by one of my friends, and my friend said hi, and he just gave her a sweet smile..... sorta.

so I said to my friend, " Charlie (the boy she liked) never says hi to you.... Are you sure you LOVE (with real enthusiasum) him?"

she replied, " are you kidding me, ofcourse I love him!!! And he says hi to me thru body language, like the sincere smile he just gave me."

I gave a disapproving glance at her, but that's why we're friends! She always puts words together to make them sound like a part of a poem! She's just an honest, trustworthy, person who never gives up, especially when it comes to boys!!!

so since that day made me feel a little, well, special to have a friend like her, I combined the words, "you kidding me" into "ukiddingmi". Now every time I log on, my username makes me feel so happy to have a friend like her... <_<

well...bam (margera)+my chemical romance (mcr) (my 6 fave people besides friends family and fortunate others)= bamcr!!!

yay!!!

lol i read the one about the pizza guy. nice...very nice...

My username is my raver name. It was given to me at a rave by a friend named Jaime. His raver name was spike. He gave it to me because I was sweet and I always wore a lot of kandi. ^.^

I Heard Someone Call A Another Person A Firecracker and Later On It Sounded Great So Thats How I Got Zee Name! xD

I picked rmem cause my nickname is randi my real name is miranda and my middle name starts with a e my last name starts with an m! :hitodetchi:

I am TamaChickie11 'cuz I like tamas, (of course lol :D ) and I was gonna be TamaChick11, but the name was taken, so chickie looked cool to me, and the 11 is 'cuz...just 'cuz. I can't have a username w/out a number in it! :D

Well, actually, i got my screename from a reaction of my friend.

A crush of my friends was walking by one of my friends, and my friend said hi, and he just gave her a sweet smile..... sorta.

so I said to my friend, " Charlie (the boy she liked) never says hi to you.... Are you sure you LOVE (with real enthusiasum) him?"

she replied, " are you kidding me, ofcourse I love him!!! And he says hi to me thru body language, like the sincere smile he just gave me."

I gave a disapproving glance at her, but that's why we're friends! She always puts words together to make them sound like a part of a poem! She's just an honest, trustworthy, person who never gives up, especially when it comes to boys!!!

so since that day made me feel a little, well, special to have a friend like her, I combined the words, "you kidding me" into "ukiddingmi". Now every time I log on, my username makes me feel so happy to have a friend like her... :D
That's sweet, hope your friend gets that guy!

TRULY*

TAMALUV

well the pizza guy came and i anserd the door and he said "hey somebody order pizza?" and i said "Oh My God! thx 4 the username!" and i slammed the door in his face and i was grounded (no tamatalk for 3 DAYS!)
ha! lol! :D

jp= intial (not saying name)

of= of (don't make me explain more then that)

gs= nice story of this gs is game spot that website of games i used this for runescape and i did gs from gamespot which i use to talk in before runescape gs stuck with me i just love this gs plus it rolls off the tpounge

I picked it cuz I like skate boarding and im a girl soo.............

well, mimi was my nickname even b4 i knew what a tamagotchi was!! And when i did, i did a questionare called Which Tamagotchi Are You. (www.tamagotchischool.com) and i found out that i was a mimitchi!! No joke...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back