Your Username...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...take a guess at my username. I was obsessed with mimitchis back then. So I decided I'd be a mimitchi lover. I strongly regret it now, I wish I had something less tamagotchi-ish. Oh well. ^.^'

~Mimitchilover

well lol means laugh out loud and 11 cos im 11

Well, KouhiiTenshi was my usual username, it mean CoffeeAngel and I'm hyper alot and obessed with Pita-Ten so... that came up. For this one, a LOVE nyatchi...however I think I'll start going on KouhiiTenshi instead, I really do likeit more...

I picked dachdach545 cause Dach was my first Nintendog and also I use it alot 4 my username so if u see any-thing really close to dachdach545 that's me.

I don't know, I used to have a account called "Mandyyoyo" but I lost the password so and it wouldn't like, ya so..

well...cause it's my name spelled backwards acular-raluca (i am romanian)

my username for every chat website is normally dynodan becvos dan is my name but this is a tamawebsite so i put them together and it maDE DYNOTAMA B) :blink:

Mine is aija in Russian (supposedly) I used one of those free translators so I dunno.

KittyCat102...

I like kittens and I like cats... never really liked the 102 bit.

I did think of using:

IceCube

WinkyTama

BookWorm

PinkyPurple (my fave colour)

As you see I don't like _s and I like PlonkingWordsTogetherLikeSo

My first Tamagotchi was called Mango, And it was my fave character, Mametchi. Then Rox just got chucked on, Because, well, I guess Mango-Rox, LOL!

I also have a Swampert called Mango.. LOL

I picked Tara678 because Tara is the name of a witch on a show i used to watch and 678 were the first numbers i looked at when i joined.

[SIZE=14pt]I picked Evanescence because i love the band!!! It is so cool![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back