Your Username...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm..........Well I choose mine well I saw this name on the tamagotchi revival community. I liked it so now every website I use it Because its my official user name. Or InuyashaGirl.

I meant for my name to say "tutti frutti" on it, not "tutti fritti". Typo •( >.<)• I love the flavor of tutti frutti ;) . The Tama part means that I also like tamagotchis- wich makes me one (I wish I was a tamagotchi d ^.^b ) The * and | Is just to seperate the letters, \( `_`)/ why else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Iris's are one of my favorite flowers, I also love the song by the goo goo dolls. And my favorite color is black and Iris is also my roleplaying character on Gaia.

i got bored when i was making my account and i was drinking water and the brand was ice mountain.(water brand) and my friend _aquafina_ did the same thing! lol

Missowl can u plz post y nu chose that name? im curious to know.
Okay, everyone at school calls me "Library Folk" because I`m very quiet and I read books all the time. They sometimes call me "orlaowl"(my name is Orla *owel**) or "missowl". I picked missowl because Library Folk would be a weird name, and Orlaowl would show my name.

Why did u choose your username for tama talk? Explain here! 4 example: shrimpsterluver99

shrimpster: my lil cuz is short,he is a shrimp

luver: i luv him

99:my lucky number

hope u will like this topic, plz post
Oh! I thought it was because you liked shrimps *blush*. :ichigotchi:

*tama star*

Oh! I thought it was because you liked shrimps *blush*. :marumimitchi:

*tama star*
thats ok!!!

thats what other ppl thought 2!!! :chohimetchi:

i hate shrimp they are so.....[SIZE=21pt]EWWWWWWWWWWWW!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
my username is tamaqueen 12694

tama = cuz i loove tamas

queen= no idea lol

12694= my b-day! :marumimitchi:

Some other names i would have chosen....

scorpio6

badcat11

Miss. Styrious

stormmagic22

xmenfanatic

fudgeluver7770

U probably think thier wierd, but i like them.

I chose october and 95 because that's the month and year my friend was born and tama because I like Tamagotchis.

i chose chaochy56 cause i like chao and well 56... i dunno it made a good combo

I chose mine because I do Sports another name for girl is chick and I am 11 so I was born in 1994!

if I knew that "tamagirl" was such a common part of a username, I would have made something a little more original.

But I just needed a name, so picked a name that would be easy to remember.

Tg1092

Okay, everyone at school calls me "Library Folk" because I`m very quiet and I read books all the time. They sometimes call me "orlaowl"(my name is Orla *owel**) or "missowl". I picked missowl because Library Folk would be a weird name, and Orlaowl would show my name.
Oh! kooleo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back