Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH YES. Speaking of which, I did see something about Zelda: Wii today. It was a video of Miyamoto talking about Zelda. I didn't have time to watch it. I'll go get the link.

Edit ; Got it. https://www.mtv.com/videos/news/446372/shig...-of-zelda.jhtml

Double edit; I watched it now. He didn't really say anything about Z:W. :I Hahah, but still. That man is like my hero~

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you get karma anyway? I'm kinda confused on that. And the reason why I hate zelda (the character) is bc she is so useless. In OoT during the final battle against Ganon, you lose the master sword, and when you have the chance to get it back, she just stands there RIGHT NEXT TO the master sword, but doesn't give it to you. She just says "link.....your sword......" i'm like, yeah, so helpful..... well anyway, she's pretty much like that in every game.

If I remember correctly, wasn't there a barrier or something around her so she COULDN'T get the sword and help Link?

If I'm not correct, don't mind it. Haven't played it in a while. xDD And Zelda is not useful. I mean come on, she was SHEIK! Which makes me a hypocrite for saying that because I am a strong believer that Sheik is male. xDDDDDDDD

If I remember correctly, wasn't there a barrier or something around her so she COULDN'T get the sword and help Link?
If I'm not correct, don't mind it. Haven't played it in a while. xDD And Zelda is not useful. I mean come on, she was SHEIK! Which makes me a hypocrite for saying that because I am a strong believer that Sheik is male. xDDDDDDDD
o.o; So...You think Zelda just had a sex change? Dx..?! Lol?

I always liked Zelda. :x More so as a child then an adult...But still it's not like she was useless.

But I swear...When Sheik turned out to be Zelda...That was the biggest shocker in the game. xD Totally made my life.

well, actually, zelda was on the same side of the barrier as the sword. link just couldn't get to it at the beginning bc ganon was attacking. halfway through the fight ganon goes down for a minute and you can go get the sword. And now that i think about it, Zelda was very useful as Shiek, but it seems she went right back to being useless when she changed back, lol. And you accidentally said "zelda isn't useful" but i know what you meant, i'm just saying.

haha, i always tend to start arguments. I spent all my text messages for a whole month in just one day fighting with my friend over link.

haha, i always tend to start arguments. I spent all my text messages for a whole month in just one day fighting with my friend over link.
My imaginary argument over Link:

Person 1: Hes mine

Person 2:No! mine

1:Nuuuuu! Mine

2: Nuuuuu! Mine

You get the idea.

cough cough. Krystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back