Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:]

I own The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda II: Link's Adventure, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time [for N64], LoZ: Majora's Mask [for N64], LoZ: Ocarina of Time Master Quest [for GC], LoZ: Link's Awakening<33, LoZ: Twilight Princess, LoZ: Phantom Hourglass...

I feel like I'm forgetting some... D:

But anyway. Yeah. Gotta love Zelda.

:]I own The Legend of Zelda, The Legend of Zelda II: Link's Adventure, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time [for N64], LoZ: Majora's Mask [for N64], LoZ: Ocarina of Time Master Quest [for GC], LoZ: Link's Awakening<33, LoZ: Twilight Princess, LoZ: Phantom Hourglass...

I feel like I'm forgetting some... D:

But anyway. Yeah. Gotta love Zelda.
Good for you. x3 Have you won A Link to the Past? I'm terrible at it. xDD Even my epic win of a brother can't finish it. xDD

Ahaha! My name actually doesn't relate to Zelda or Kingdom Hearts. It was just a word I had in my head for a while, at the time I made the account.

Surprisingly enough, I never though of the "Sor" bit as Sora... ^^;

Link to the Past is so confusing. D:

I only got through, like, two temples. I can't figure out how to get to the third one, with the power thingy. xD

Neither can my brother, and he's better at video games than I am... although he's younger. :]

Lol, my brother got near the end. But he can't finish it. xD :I

He's 3 years older than me and really good at video games. Either that or I'm worse than I thought. But A Link to the Past really is challenging. Why is it that old games can be so hard? xD

Edit; Darn it, wrong account. For the second time today. It's me, Krystal. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
The first Zelda game is hardest. THEY TELL YOU NOTHING. >:I

I just can't understand all the Darkworld stuff in A Link to the Past.

The second Zelda game is like, Mario. o.o;

Yeah, the graphics are pretty bad. I've learned to deal with them. :]

I own every game from the Collector's thing, so I decided not to buy it- although I was debating. xD

I'm like freaking Zelda obsessed. <3 They're like the best games EVER!!!!

I'm halfway through Phantom Hourglass right now.

Orcarina of Time is so freaking epic <33

Ocarina is the best. :]
I've beaten Phantom Hourglass, like, five times now. xD
haha. I'm stuck at the Goron Temple Boss, and just the Frost Isle temple on Phantom Hourglass.

xD

Dodongo, or Volvagia? :]

I finally beat Ocarina of Time, like, this year. I played it a year ago, for one day, and got to the Sand Temple, then I stopped for a year before I beat it. xD

But I only beat the Nintendo 64 version... I need to beat Master Quest... D:

xD In Phantom Hourglass, I got stuck trying to get to the Temple of Courage... Stupid thing, I never would have guess I had to close the DS... [i actually closed it to look for cheats, then opened it and found out that's what I had to do xD]

I have to play OoT. HAVE to. We have the download on Wii. Cause we don't have a GC. DD:

And Dodongo's Cavern was so scary. o__o Has anyone heard the remix of the track on ZREO? Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a GC either, I just use the GC version with the Wii. Of course I need the GC controller... ;P

But I prefer Nintendo 64 to any other gaming platform, so I like OoT on it better too. :]

Oh god, that's a creepy remix.

I think the scariest temple tune is the

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

o_x

The Shadow Temple was really scary. xDDD Hey. I remember when I was watching my brother playing he entered the Shadow Temple and it was like 11 PM, and I was like, "NONONONO, DON'T GO ANY FARTHER PLAY TOMORROW I'M SCARED TURN IT OFF!" *He walks forward a little more around the corner* "NONONONONONONONOOO! PLAY TOMORROW!"

And of course he couldn't go farther because he knew his little sister would bite him if he did. =3

I was so sad when Ocarina ended. It was the BEST.FREAKING.GAME.EVAR.

For some reason, I only have success playing it in the same exact spot where I started playing it. xDD Weird much.

I was being an idiot with it and was attempting to do something in the well when I didn't even do the fire temple because of my boredom. xD

My friend scolded me.

Ahaha, I've tried going through the Well early on too. It's a fail. xD

My brother constantly yelled at me.

I could not beat Ganondorf. I could beat Ganon. I could beat Phantom Ganon. But the timing for Ganondorf was difficult.

Which is sad, because in Brawl, I'm a master at timing things. xD

Me and my brother made a big deal of the Shadow Temple to my friend, and then when we got to it so she could see, she told us how lame it was and it wasn't scary to her at all. o.o;

I don't see how the first remix is scary.

I can't get past the second floor of the ocean temple in phantom hourglass o.o Try hitting the phantoms with your boomarang lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back