Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spirit Tracks is fun <3

I'm only up to when Zelda is a ghost, but it's fun.

Even though you can only move by train, driving the train is fun 8D

MY BROTHER GOT SPIRIT TRACKS.

I was like, "WTH, MOMMEH?!" xDDD He'll let me play it once he finishes. Unless he can't find time to play through because of college next year. Then I'll just have to steal it. :)

Edit; Jaeeeeee! Awesome meme! 8DDD Thanks for tagging us. xDDD <3 And you look awesome as a Zelda character. x3 Nice pink tunic.

-wishesshehadatabletD<- I GOT PHOTOSHOP FOR CHRISTMAS SO MAYBEH I CAN TRY ZELDA ART. x3

Last edited by a moderator:
xD

All the games I got are;

Spirit Tracks

Rune Factory Frontier (YES! <3)

Zenses (Kinda like Professor Layton, but without the drop dead sexy Luke n' Layton D:)

Pokemon Platinum

Save the Homeland

Magical Melody

xD

Haha. Magical Melody is an awesome game. 8D Very hard in the beginning, but so fun and addictive afterwards. xD Sad part about it is if you are in the middle of some project or planned on doing something and then don't play for a while, its hard to get back into it. /hit

So you both got Spirit Tracks for Christmas. Nice. [Well, your bro Krys, but you still count. xD]

Your welcome. xD Someone actually faved that meme. I was like wuhthissucksthough. xD

Zenses (Kinda like Professor Layton, but without the drop dead sexy Luke n' Layton D:)
You're amazing. I got Layton and Luke plushies. /hit

I got a mini TP poster. :) And TP trading cards that come with triforces. No more drawing triforces on my hand! 8D

Hello, I missed quite a lot.....page 80, wow...

sooo... i got lots of money for christmas (and it's still early, relatives are coming later which means more presents) so i can buy stuff! like Zelda games! 8D Yeah, now i don't think i have to choose, i can probably buy MM, ST, PH, and TMC right now if i wanted to. But that's too much at once, so i still have to decide.

Last time I checked yes, TMC is The Minish Cap. ;3

Sounds cool, Paisly! When I look back, pretty much all I got was video game junk for Christmas. xDDDD Not complaining though! I wish they made link... Gosh... I WISH THEY MADE LIKE a giant Link plushie. x3 I'm getting my likes and Links messed up.

I didn't get any of my presents though, so I can't join into this conversation. But I know that I'm not getting any Zelda junk.

But if I do, sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

:wacko: Hi! i love zelda! im postin' this on my DSi i just got 2-day.(its x-mas!)im stuck at the ice temple. :angry: so... HI!P.S ZELDA RULEZ!

Lucky! My little sister got a DSi because she broke her old DSLite (somehow the game slot stopped working so she couldn't play any games besides pictochat XP) but I'm not complaining because i love my DSLite.

Okay, guys, all of you who have Spirit Tracks.... what do you like about it?

^ *coughcough DSLink* xD

I was watching my brother play ST on his new DSi. He was driving the train. :D It seemed fun. I want it. o<

OMG I got Spirit Tracks for Christmas!!!

At my grans, my cousin was watching me play it. He was really annoyed that he didn't get it as a present. xD

I love ST. 10 bucks says I don't play PH until I finish ST.

EDIT: 400th post! I dedicate this to Zelda: Spirit tracks, and all Zelda fans!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I feel left out. You know what, i'm buying spirit tracks. it's decided. and yes, krystal, the only reason i didn't say DSLink is bc my little sister doesn't play zelda games, so i didn't think it made much sense. (okay, she did start a WW file, but didn't get past the first dungeon, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back