Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES. It's so funny. My younger cousin told me about it. I was like, "Get outta here. You can't do that!" So we tried it together and we did it and he was like, "See?" I was all, "o___o HAHAHAHAHHAHA! SORRY, MAN."

It is very amusing.

You just cut a cucoo about 10 or so times, and then you can control the cucoo for 20 ish seconds. Only in Twilight Princess, like I mentioned earlier. I've also found that it works if you attack it in wolf form if you can get it in a corner. Or by using the clawshot a bunch of times on it.

.______________.

If I ever get around to even finishing Twilight Princess or something, I'll try that.

What's the use of controlling it though? XD

yeah, it has no practical use, it's just funny. xD Omg, i'm so proud of myself, I was at my friend's house today with, lyk, 10 other people and we had a brawl tournament. I won the whole thing. How does this pertain to zelda games? Well I was playing as Link...

You didddd? Awesome! I still need to give you my SSBB friend code. SORRY. ;w; Busy life. But that's offtopic. ANYWAY, I'm so bad as Link in that game. Though I still play as him. I mean.. come on. It's Link. :3

He's my best character on that game. He kicks a**. and me and my friends take so many pictures of him in that game...

I haven't made progress in any Zelda games lately... I haven't even gotten around to finishing MM yet, because i still can't find that last heart piece, and other than that i can complete it 100% if i just had that one heart piece...

He's my best character on that game. He kicks a**. and me and my friends take so many pictures of him in that game...

I haven't made progress in any Zelda games lately... I haven't even gotten around to finishing MM yet, because i still can't find that last heart piece, and other than that i can complete it 100% if i just had that one heart piece...
If you do, don't make a story up about it. As you can see, it gets out of hand.

Yea, thanks for backing me up, Jae.

Anyway, for the sake of getting on topic, is anyone currently working on any zelda games? I haven't made progress on any of mine recently. I should work on the Legend of Zelda soon (as in the first one). the third level is super hard though. There's these monsters that can only be attacked from the sides or back because it has a shield. There's this one room with so many of them that the game sorta freezes up and it's really hard to kill them with the game bein all slow and not being able to attack from the front. Well, I'm on break so I guess in my free time I should give it another shot. And I REALLY need to find out what heart piece i missed in MM, it's literally killing me.

I played Spirit Tracks yesterday and got...nowhere. I made no progress but it was fun to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back