Zelda!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha, I finished that game so long ago. xD Anyone else here finished Spirit Tracks yet? I guess it's not the fad anymore, lol.

sorry if I am interrupting but zelda 2 is my favorite game on the nes. :)

^ No not at all, we need new topics of conversation. 8D

I've personally never played Zelda 2, but it looks really cool and different from most of the series, being the only platformer in the zelda series. My friend has it, but I don't think she ever made any progress on it... There's a really funny webcomic based on it that i've read, too, which will probably compel me to buy the game some time in the future. i'm still workin' on the first one though. (Well, not for a while now, but i'll get to it).

I have PH and ST.
Cool story bro. If you liked those games, I highly suggest you get some REAL zelda games. (haha, not making fun of PH or ST, but they don't hold a candle to OoT or TP)

Has anybody read the Creepy+Pasta Majora's Mask hack? It turned out to be fake, but I read it yesterday anyway.

Total paranoia set in. No wonder my friend got so freaked out when I started playing Majora's Mask.

I got farther than I did before, but I still didn't get to the first save point.

If anyone wants to read the story (which is insanely long), tell me and I'll post it.

Has anybody read the Creepy+Pasta Majora's Mask hack? It turned out to be fake, but I read it yesterday anyway.

Total paranoia set in. No wonder my friend got so freaked out when I started playing Majora's Mask.

I got farther than I did before, but I still didn't get to the first save point.

If anyone wants to read the story (which is insanely long), tell me and I'll post it.
Oh, is that the one with the video's and the kid who buys the game from the garage sale and it's "haunted"? If so, then I've seen it.

Yeah, it's that one. What did you think of it?

Hey, I just saw that the topic has hit its 2000th post mark, and we didn't even notice.....

Yeah, I saw those hack videos. My brother showed it to me. I flipped out, they were so messed up. o_o I don't want to play MM for a while. xD

So. I'm kinda dying over Skyward Sword. I just want it so badly. And I got a Zelda hat. :3 YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE IT, RIGHT? Okay. I took a picture of myself with it. :'D

Well, trololo.

I have the song of time sheet music for clarinet! *Goes up to band teacher and begs to play it in band*

@Jae: Yeah, they creeped me out bc I watched them at night. Then I showed my friends because they were awesome. But that game could scare the crap out of someone even un-glitched, so...

@Krystal: Omg, I love the hat! And btw I have that same poster that's in the background. <3

@Kiro: here's how awesome my school is: for the spring concert there's a good chance that the orchestra is playing the music from the end credits of twilight princess. 8D My friend's making the arrangement, i'm so excited!

SKYWARD SWORD OMFG!!!!!!!

And did anyone else see the screenshots of 3ds OoT yet? The graphics are soooo good! I love it! I'm almost as excited for that as I am for SS.

YOU MEAN THE SCREENSHOTS THAT ARE LIKE ON THE WEBSITE AND STUFF?

YESYESYES.

SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I'm seriously excited for those games. Except like I said, I wish the Skyward Sword graphics were more TP like, but oh well. WII MOTION CONTROL.

SWORD FIGTHING LIKE A BOSS.

okay, a friend of mine seems to believe that skyward sword is available for pre-order now at gamestop, but i'm gonna check because i'm pretty sure I would have found out by now if it was...

EDIT: holy @#$#&@^ it is available for pre-order! I need to order it, like, NOW!!!! I am going to gamestop as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
EVERYBODY HAUL YOUR BUTTS OVER TO GAMEFAQS.COM

TWILIGHT PRINCESS IS LOSING AGAINST BRAWL.

VOTEVOTEVOTE.
OH NOES BUT THOSE ARE TWO OF MY FAVORITE GAMES, I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!

But twilight princess is still better, so imma vote for that, of course. Sorry Brawl.

EDIT: actually, can you post a link to this because i can't find what you're talking about. But on the homepage of gamefaqs it says that LoZ: Majora's Mask was voted the game of the decade.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was only a 24 hour voting period, so it probably ended by the time you got to it. But a Zelda game ended up winning the overall thing so that's good. xD

Yeah, that's good. It's great, because MM was released in 2000, the very beginning of the decade. It's living proof that graphics dont make a game. Ocarina of Time would win for sure if it were released later. It was two years too early though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back