Have you ever gotten hit on on the Internet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXLadyOfSorrowsXx

Reaction score
I was just wondering. I have,I joined VampireFreaks today,and I got a message from some random guy,and he called me 'hottie' when I have done nothing to my account,I have no pictures of me,nothing. Freaky. I was just wodering about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's most likely just some random person who wants to freak you out for fun. Just ignore it. People like to go on websites to creep people out by "hitting on them", but they dont mean it.

People do that a lot. Especially on MapleStory and Gaia...

By certain friends sure. ;)

But yeah, there are the occasional creeps in online communities who you have never heard of who will do that for no reason.

This is online life, you need to expect it any time you put yourself out there. Don't take it as a compliment. Never answer these people. Ever.

You don't need to get creeped out unless it continues. Even so, any online community has easy ways to have that stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. One an "educational chat site" I used to go to a looooooong time ago, like, ages ago, one time I got invited to a virtual makeout party. (o_O)

okay, i had joined SerebiiForums like back in o5, ( i was about 11) and some random 18 year old starts PMing me, i thought he was kind..then he started calling me cutie and asked "how old are you?" and crrepy pedo questions and then i never opened another pm from him. =] he got banned though..but i dunno why.

By my boyfriend.. lol yeah.

But not on the internet, this guy kept bugging me.

Somehow he got my number, and kept texting me.

He asked for my info- pics and name. How old I was.

I told him I was 13- and he was like.. 'ohh, so what'

And kept harrassing me.

He sent me a pic of him, and asked for mine.

He lived like 15 mins away from me o_O

He told me where he lived and his name.

I was really freaking out.

But then my mom took care of it.

He hasn't texted me back since.

Though one time I've been hit on by an old man in real life.

Life lesson #23:

Do not wear plaid miniskirts, black blouses, striped high-socks, and 14 hole Doc Martens when on walks alone.

He only hit on me, though. But it was disturbing. He was about 75.

LOL, ages ago when I was instant messaging about seals on freewebs I said, "I love seals" and then some one said, "I love YOU" and I was like, "Me?" and they said, "OH YES!!! WE WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!!" Followed by, "UR HOT!!!" (BTW I didn't have any photos, discription or even my age), so I said, "And you're not." and then they said, "OH *username*, MY LOVE! WILL YOU MARRY ME?" I logged off after that. Then later on I got a message from then saying that they were fooling around, thank god. Though I kinda knew that anyway, don't worry, it happens to everyone.

Though one time I've been hit on by an old man in real life.
Life lesson #23:

Do not wear plaid miniskirts, black blouses, striped high-socks, and 14 hole Doc Martens when on walks alone.

He only hit on me, though. But it was disturbing. He was about 75.
that's just sick and wrong. i would've gone all psycho beyotch on him. -_-

Yes.

It happened some months ago in TC. I was talking to this girl and she was talking to me about random stuff. She said she had to go have a shower and that she would hand it over to her brother. So, we were talking for a bit. He was saying about noone likes him and everyone thinks he's a freak. Of course, me being me I comforted him. Then he was saying all these things about how nice I was and that he bet I looked really pretty and a whole heap of other compliments. Then... he tried to ask me out. I mean, sweet, but... wth? This guy was probably from the US or UK. I live in Australia, and thats a long way away. I had to break it to him and he ran off from the computer and cried. Then his sister came back and told me what was going on. And, yeah.

-_-

Sadly yes.

Some random weirdo's on Teenchat add me and start asking me sexual questions.

I am like "Wtf, euw. GTFO pedo" And block.

I really can't stand them, old men over half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back