Have you ever gotten hit on on the Internet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but usually it's just random and funny xD

But when it's some creepy stalkerish thing, I usually start telling them about my "children" and my "job" and weird stuff like that. I don't like it when people go A/S/L as soon as the IM you. Kinda nosey if you ask me. So I usually say 47/sure/my garden

And that usually makes them leave me alone =P

But when it's some creepy stalkerish thing, I usually start telling them about my "children" and my "job" and weird stuff like that.
I do that too in chat rooms when someone asks for my personal information. This guy asked where I lived and I told him I lived in missouri w/the man of my dreams, a retired army person. LOL

I have and they where compleetly randome people one was on clube penguin and another on ineem

Though one time I've been hit on by an old man in real life.
Life lesson #23:

Do not wear plaid miniskirts, black blouses, striped high-socks, and 14 hole Doc Martens when on walks alone.

He only hit on me, though. But it was disturbing. He was about 75.
Crap. I've broken two three of life's lessons.

@__@

Ohhh yeah.

I get hit on at least twice a day in RuneScape.

One time on RuneScape,

A guy started following me around asking me questions like "How old are you? And Where do you live?". It was really scary, so I went to my friend who was also online.

Lets just say.....the guy never talks to me again.

And @ Life Lession 23,

I've broken that one. A lot.

I call that outfit my "Skateboarding" outfit.

I skateboard in that one the most :(

Uhhhh.........YEAH!

Don't remind me...

About a year ago, I was just hangin' in the KinzChat PLUS section of Webkinz, playin' with mah poodle, Chloe. Then, an elephant asks who's a girl. I said "I am!" because I thought they were just wondering, or maybe this person was a girl and just wanted a girl to chat with, or they just wanted to friend me and have a Girls Party at their Webkinz House, or they wanted to have a little girls Webkinz Club, or, well, you get the idea.

BUT NO. It was an idiot. They said "Hey poodle, want to make out?" And I was like "No!" Then I said "Everyone, REPORT HIM!" and people were like "What did he do?" and I told them the story.

Yeah, I know. Dumb.

Also, my friend once got hit on on Gaia.

Funny, we were discussing internet hit ons and internet dating just a few days ago. :unsure:

I've gotten hit on a few times. xD It's not very fun, but extremely awkward.

Certain chat sites, such as coughchatavenuecough have several people on there- I don't recommend entering any of those rooms unless you are 18+ Ick.

Omg. yea on club penguin and some where else i think. maybe it was a long time ago. i dont remember where though. Club penguin people are weird. Haha but i sometimes do that. I pretend to be a boy and be like whos a girl and then a girl comes over and shes like me! so i say wanna go out. the girl says yes. and then five minutes later i say, im sorry but its not working out we're over. and then they get mad. and then i get a new "girlfreind" and the other girl gets jealous. i do the same thing with boys too. lol its funny. but like creepy people come on and say stuff like, you wanna have it? and i say EWW GO AWAY!! and then i report them and ignore them. and theres these creepy partys in the town sometimes on club penguin where girls and boys all come and they start saying the NASTIEST things. i just report all of them lol. *shudders* whenever that happens i just leave. people are so stupid.

Yes, in a Meebo room. . they wouldn't stop so I had to log off, it was really scary!

Yup

Mostly by people who think I'm the opposite gender.

Yush >3 people on whyville hit on me all the time >3 Mostly girls though. They say "N-e-d a gf? lol ur cut" And that gets on my freakin' nerves. Mostly because I AM a girl. Sadly, I can't attract anyone with good grammar.

[SIZE=13pt]O.O Lol...YEP~! All the time.[/SIZE]

Whether it be on Maple Story, Rumble Fighter, Gaia Online...Even HERE on Tamatalk! O.O Happened like once.

But it doesn't really bother me. x]

Considering that their attracted to a bunch of pixels :D YAY

Quite pathetic and funny really. ;]

Well...Some of them like my for my personality...But to bad for them! ;]

I already got someone

Yes and it ticks me off especially on runescape there are too many pigs on there who need to shut the you know what up and one this girl asked me out and I told her nicely I don't role that way.... And anime girl you play gaia? Add me please I'm starla151! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back