Have you ever gotten hit on on the Internet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That happens to me all the time on IMVU and HabboHotel.

Neither of which I really go on very often any more xD

EDIT: I almost forgot, sometimes random people add me on msn, and me not knowing who the address belongs to yet, accepts. One time it was this one guy from Australia who wanted my phone number, "so we could get to know eachother better." I was like, "Can't we just talk on msn, or better yet, not at all?" Then he started arguing with me so I deleted him xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...long story filled with...profanity (not from me). The guy's like "Hey, wanna see my c*** on webcam?" O_O
Oh god! >< I HATE that! Someone asked me that before on some website. I forget which but I was like "Wtf!? D:"

When I had IMVU ages ago I had a Kikyo avatar, some guy with a Inuyasha avatar started hitting on me. I was like WTF EW. And he started doing some rather disgusting gestures to my avatar. Poor Kikyo avatar! D: No one hit's on my avatar now seeing as it's Hinata. Even though I found a group of other Naruto avatar's were we make stupid cosplay things x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back