Have you ever gotten hit on on the Internet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Yes. I was on webkinz once, obviously in the Kinzchat Plus room in the clubhouse and this other person came up to me and said, 'hey, wanna make out?' 'Twas very awkward. O.O

On Habbo Hotel.. And Gaia.. And Runescape.

I thought it was hilarious, though, because it was so pathetic and so easy to humiliate them in front of large groups of people, and yet they still asked. Although Runescape wasn't so bad about it at the time.

No, but that's because the only place I really come on (apart from games sites) is TamaTalk, and everyone here is lovely! ^ _ ^

But you have to expect certain psychos on the Internet to do that - especially on live chats and stuff. They just can't help themselves, and want to freak you out for the fun of it. Just ignore it and sign out if they keep pestering you.

Some creepy guy on dA messages me asking my name and stuff. x.X Stalkerrrrrrrrr.

And another guy ONLY adds my Dev.Ids to his favourites...

That's not really being hit on, but all I've got.

Yes. I used to go on Nicktropolis, (i was 6 or 7) and some creepy 15 year old asked me to virtually marry him. Creepy, I know. Happens every time I go on Club Penguin, too. But never really anywhere else.

Once, (this past May) some 14-year-old (in real life) kept following me on his bike while I was riding mine around the neighborhood and stopped infront of my house when I went inside to get something then came out. Probably becauseI'm getting much taller, big chest, and I look a teensy bit older than I am. I could probably tell somebody I'm 12 and they would believe me.

Enough out of me. XD

~ML5~

Yeah.... but its a long story. To make the story short, I was 14, he was 18, he got caught and went to jail. I pretended to have him as my boyfriend then when we "met", it turned out he wasn't 18, he was 45. But I met him with the police. He was arrested and put in jail. Thois happened last year.

Yeah.... but its a long story. To make the story short, I was 14, he was 18, he got caught and went to jail. I pretended to have him as my boyfriend then when we "met", it turned out he wasn't 18, he was 45. But I met him with the police. He was arrested and put in jail. Thois happened last year.
Wow o_O

There was one time on TamaChat this dude said *username here* kisses ~Pokemon*Mew~ passionately and everyone in the was like "o_O what the heck?" I just laughed and said nothing other than "That was for?" I can't remember the rest. I just ignored it and believe it or not, I actually found that very funny. ^_^

-Mew

Oh, and on Club Penguin people just ask me to be buddies and then they assume we are automatically "boyfriend and girlfriend". I remember I befriended this one person and she was always following me everywhere, but unlike most 'Club Penguin relationships' she never gave me any heart emoticons. One day, she asked me, "r u a boy or a girl?" and I responded girl, of course, as I am a female. She said, "its over" and I was like, "what the hair?!" It was funny, though.

yes O_O

once in TamaChat someone came in flirty girl or something didnt know i was a girl, PMed me saying "hey sexy wanna go out" all i said was im a girl and she logged out, never saw her again XD

I always do on boombang

Thats the thing about boombang, You can send Kisses. So I always get Kisses. I reject them anyway xD

No that has never happened to me,but it has happened to alot of my friends,it usualy happens in chat rooms,bebo,etc.

Yes...long story filled with...profanity (not from me). The guy's like "Hey, wanna see my c*** on webcam?" O_O

Tee hee....

by my friend....

lol but she doesn't count. Cuz she doesn't love me back.... *sob* LOL BUT YAY SHES BACK FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!!! IM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY!!!!

My best friend for life, who's hugs always cheer me up, was across the country, during the summer I needed her most.

But other than that no.

I'm sure he was only trying to get your attention. Ignore it.

As long as you don't have any personal info or pictures, he couldn't possibly know who you are so just keep yourself protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back