Are you sick of the Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe you!! Oh corse I love them.... If you liked them at one point and now you don't..... You were never a true fan.
Took the words straight out of my mouth.

Um, how is this supposed to be in Fun Stuff?

1. Too many "I HATE JB!" or "Do you like JB?" topics in TT now. I love them, but let's not junk up the forums.

2. This should be in stuff we listen to.

3. I can see how this could result in a flame war.

I have a simple comment to this topic:

[SIZE=21pt]JONAS BROTHERS 4 EVER!I LOVE NICK JONAS!!!![/SIZE]

I cant believe you!! Oh corse I love them.... If you liked them at one point and now you don't..... You were never a true fan.
Not everyone has the same opinions as you. Remember that :blink:

I find that topics like these usually lead up to flaming. And that's the last thing we all want right now.

And shouldn't this be in the Non-Tamatalk forum?

Not everyone has the same opinions as you. Remember that :blink:
I find that topics like these usually lead up to flaming. And that's the last thing we all want right now.

And shouldn't this be in the Non-Tamatalk forum?
Yes... I know... I was trying to tell my BFF since 2nd grade that she was never really a true fan if she hates them now... So please...

Opinions are opinions. Please respect other members opinions. I don't like to see everyone fight over boys.

Personally, I was one of their very first fans. (Since like, ever) I still love them, but I hate all the little sixth graders running around saying:

"OMG DID YOU HERE THAT SONG MANDY!!!!!!??????????? I LIKE JUST IMAGINE MYSELF TO BE MANDY WHILE LISTENING TO THAT SONG AND OMG I FEEL SO ALIVE!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, LIKE I LOVE YOUR JB SHIRT! DID YOU KNOW I'M GONNA MARRY NICK? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!"

Frankie has a band.

He's going to end up like Miley, buying his way int ofame because of a famous relative.

Rhianna almost stopped her concert because of some fight in the crowd.

That is devotation to the fans.

The JBs? if theres a fight, they keep singing, THEN atthe end of the song they say "No fighting please"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back