Are you sick of the Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, actually there was something going on in the crowd with some girl, Joe saw it and being him sweet self he had the security take her out and help her. She was getting crushed and couldn't breath.

Opinions are opinions. Please respect other members opinions. I don't like to see everyone fight over boys.
Personally, I was one of their very first fans. (Since like, ever) I still love them, but I hate all the little sixth graders running around saying:

"OMG DID YOU HERE THAT SONG MANDY!!!!!!??????????? I LIKE JUST IMAGINE MYSELF TO BE MANDY WHILE LISTENING TO THAT SONG AND OMG I FEEL SO ALIVE!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, LIKE I LOVE YOUR JB SHIRT! DID YOU KNOW I'M GONNA MARRY NICK? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!"

lol! Agreed! =D

xox

I think THEY'RE okay.

But some of the fans are, frankly, idiots. Like Pokeshippers. "OMG YOU DONT LIKE JB? GO DIE LOLOOLOLOLOOLOLKSD IHDGKHODSIOHGOAHSDIOGHIOSDHGOSDGDH"

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! ......RANDOM OUTBURST
I think this is what Lyrical-Musicbox meant when he talked about the random, passionate outbursts of JB fans. :D

Once again, I kind of like them. :D They're alright, but I would never be a HUGE fan.

xx

I'd laugh and have a party if they died in front of me. Even if it was gore galore. -Cheers-

Most people just like them because they're "cute", even though theyre not. They have no talent, music wise.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd laugh and have a party if they died in front of me. Even if it was gore galore. -Cheers-Most people just like them because they're "cute", even though theyre not. They have no talent, music wise.
Same!! I absolutely cant stand them. Although i dont want to get into an arguement on TT, but i sure will say that JB are nothing special to me, they're just celebrities that alot of girls scream about. Its one of those average thinggy's like HSM and Zac Efron.

I'd laugh and have a party if they died in front of me. Even if it was gore galore. -Cheers-Most people just like them because they're "cute", even though theyre not. They have no talent, music wise.
Your a sick twisted person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back