Are you sick of the Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a list of reasons to hate them:They are totally and utterly without any talent of any kind

They're ugly as hell

They have disgusting voices that sound like girls vomiting while jumping off a building

ect,

ect,

ect,

ect,

ect.

If you like/love/adore them, don't talk to me, ever.
Make this four times more.

And Janna is right --- if there weren't so many screaming fans in the vicinity, I wouldn't care about them.

The only thing that disgusts me more than the Jonas Brothers are The JB-fangirls.

Not the people in general, just their fangirlish rants and activities about how amazing the Jonas Brothers are.

They'll NEVER NOTICE YOU.

x___X

You are NOT MS. JONAS. NICK DOESN'T CARE THAT YOU TEAR OUT HIS POSTERS FROM TIGER BEAT AND HANG THEM ON YOUR WALL D:<

Bajesus.

THAT IS YOUR OPINION, STOP SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS.
Actually, Trainwreck, It's MOST people's opinions. Not just mine.

Why don't YOU stop shoving the fact that you think they're awsome and hot down

MY throat?

I'm sooo sick of hearing "Oh! Joe is sooo ah-dorable!!" and "OMG!!! I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOO MUCH I'M THEIR #1 FAN!!! I AM SERIOUS! NOBODY IS A BIGGER FAN THAT ME SO GET LOST!!!!". And, most of all, I'm sick of hearing stuff like "You may as well forget about Nick totally, because he's SOOO mine! We are engaged and in-love totally!!!" and "I am future Joe Jonas. It's the truth!!".

UGGHH those stupid obbsessed fan girls drive me CRAZZY!!!

Actually, Trainwreck, It's MOST people's opinions. Not just mine. Why don't YOU stop shoving the fact that you think they're awsome and hot down

MY throat?

I'm sooo sick of hearing "Oh! Joe is sooo ah-dorable!!" and "OMG!!! I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOOO MUCH I'M THEIR #1 FAN!!! I AM SERIOUS! NOBODY IS A BIGGER FAN THAT ME SO GET LOST!!!!". And, most of all, I'm sick of hearing stuff like "You may as well forget about Nick totally, because he's SOOO mine! We are engaged and in-love totally!!!" and "I am future Joe Jonas. It's the truth!!".

UGGHH those stupid obbsessed fan girls drive me CRAZZY!!!
Now, now. Calm down. Don't flame. I agree with the last paragraph, though.

~Camelle

There is an advertisement at the bottom of the screen offering a date with one of the Jonas Brothers. "Click here to see if you match!"

Oh dear.

Disney will keep dishing out more, and it is guaranteed that it will become mainstream. And it's not necessarily the fact that people want to be different and hate all these mainstream things just for that reason, but in my opinion, their music is still too Disney. Fangirls can come back to me for a real opinion when I can no longer tell the difference between Disney and other record labels.

But of course music is music, music isn't going to change, and we can't forceabley change peoples' opinions on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Topic closed before negative karma is dealt out to members of this site who can't keep their posts polite and friendly.

Yes, you are entitled to post an opinion, as long as it is expressed politely.

If you can't keep it civil, don't post a reply please.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back