Are you sick of the Jonas Brothers?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=9pt]Meh. I used to like them, but i pretty much almost hate them now. The only song I even remotely like from them now is S.O.S. [/SIZE]

I do agree that Joe is cute, though....

I couldnt care less about the jonas brothers

No offence but i really hate them

they are every where! you cant escape 0_0

Last edited by a moderator:
I only like Kevin, I wish the others would just die though >:l
w-what? Kevin is freaking pwnsome but...

JOE AND NICK DEAD?!

Unthinkable.

Unbareable.

Unimaginable.

But I agree, Kevin is awesome, pwnsome, and hott~ He has the best smile I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate them I don't understand why people like them there just over grown Babies,and there Singing Stinks there only famous because people are Crazy and think there Cute my friend have the same problem just ignore them if you don't like then don't go like'OMGWTGEGHGG I LIKE LOVVVVEEE THE JBS IF YOU DON'T GO DIE!' or 'OMG I HATE THE JBS THEY STINK SOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!HFJTDYJTKGJG' thats Nuff said from me

Personally, I was one of their very first fans. (Since like, ever) I still love them, but I hate all the little sixth graders running around saying:

"OMG DID YOU HERE THAT SONG MANDY!!!!!!??????????? I LIKE JUST IMAGINE MYSELF TO BE MANDY WHILE LISTENING TO THAT SONG AND OMG I FEEL SO ALIVE!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, LIKE I LOVE YOUR JB SHIRT! DID YOU KNOW I'M GONNA MARRY NICK? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!"

xD

Personally, I don't like the Jonas brothers. I don't think their cute.

But hey, its a free world, we can die for JB or we can dislike JB.

But, the thing I hate is when people go "ZONMG!!!!!! Can I haz nick!!11"or "Omfg!!! I'm a marrying JOE!!","Joe is hawt!111one!","Will Joe be mah hubby??" or "SO ____ JONAS!" o___o

xD
Personally, I don't like the Jonas brothers. I don't think their cute.

But hey, its a free world, we can die for JB or we can dislike JB.

But, the thing I hate is when people go "ZONMG!!!!!! Can I haz nick!!11"or "Omfg!!! I'm a marrying JOE!!","Joe is hawt!111one!","Will Joe be mah hubby??" or "SO ____ JONAS!" o___o
But Joe is mine. :3 He's my sexy muffin.

JOE JONAS HAZ PROPOSED TO MARRYEH MEH! YEH BE JEALOUS ALL YOUZ HATAS! =D

Aha xP

Although I would want nothing more than to marry Joe Jonas, I'm not the type to seriously say I shall marry him. But I sometimes say it just to joke around. ;D

Luckily, my 'JoBros' obsessed accquaintance is actually accepting, even if she can't spell, and she's maxed out her DisneyChildness. But I still really don't like her. x_c

But Joe is mine. :3 He's my sexy muffin.JOE JONAS HAZ PROPOSED TO MARRYEH MEH! YEH BE JEALOUS ALL YOUZ HATAS! =D

Aha xP

Although I would want nothing more than to marry Joe Jonas, I'm not the type to seriously say I shall marry him. But I sometimes say it just to joke around. ;D
Phew. I thought you were serious. ;O

eh. why are there SO MANY JB THREADS?! o.o gosh.... we don't need billions, people, same with Miley threads...

anyway... I don't really like them, no... they're EVERYWHERE o.o sure they're SORTA cute, but that doesn't make them good singers

I hate Jonas Brothers..they are everywhere and so many people are obsessing over them?!

I think they are annoying and to many people are all over them., and there is an ad at the end of the page and stuff thats asks "Do you like the jonas brothers?"

and it shows this real ugly pic of them making faces...Im disgusted! DX

They are just 3 guys, get over it already people!=/

~Colors

I'd laugh and have a party if they died in front of me. Even if it was gore galore. -Cheers-Most people just like them because they're "cute", even though theyre not. They have no talent, music wise.
Lol, I support everything in that post ;D

*grabs a pitchfork* Let's go push 'em off a cliff 8D

~Mew

I'd laugh and have a party if they died in front of me. Even if it was gore galore. -Cheers-Most people just like them because they're "cute", even though theyre not. They have no talent, music wise.
I think it would be halariouse is they died and girls threatened suicide because they loved them so much, these guys who care less about them and they would never have a chance with them.
Jaimee, (I think that's your name?) I like you three times more than I did yesterday.

And Axie, you're amazing. <3

I agree with both of you.

If the Jonas Brothers died I would cut them up into small pieces and then sprinkle their Jonas Bits all over Disney World so their fans could be pelted with their remains.

:3

Then all of the fan girls would probably end up, like Axie said, threatening suicide over a bunch of guys who don't even know they exist.

And you think we're the sick ones.

I hate Jonas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back