Sign in to follow this  
Pockey45ca

Photography Tips & Tricks

Nice find Pockey45ca - it looks really useful.

I'm going to look out for it in the UK - it's only around £7.50 over here on Amazon ;]

It looks great.

No need to run crazily when you press the timer! xD

TamaMum - Yeah it is really useful tool for Compact digital camera only. You will love it if you plan to get it. Good luck and try it. :(

x.Cant//Knit.x - You mean you already have those and you love it? Make sure to clear for me to understand.

Oh Star.x - Yeah it does look great then. Yeah no more run back and forth unless you do have a tripod to run back and forth. You only need with Compact digital camera that it is have self-timer around 10 sec to start on and wait till take a picture. It is works for me. Hope you will enjoy this if you willing to try it yourself.

x.Cant//Knit.x - You mean you already have those and you love it? Make sure to clear for me to understand.

She mean she'd love to have one. (:

^ And she was just answering the question. She's right. Ksenia meant that she would love to have one.

Anyway, I would like one of those, they look so cool! But my parents wouldn't buy it for me. xD

Do you have one of these xshots Pockey45ca?

TamaMum - Yeah i have my own xshot and had like a week as it is still like a baby to learn about xshot. I love it myself for self portrait thing. It is look like arm exercises to me. It is lot of fun to do. Hope you will understand.

GotchiGirl96 - Oh, Understand and yeah it does look cool.

^ Cool. I really want one now. xD

GotchiGirl96 - Yeah i am understand you do really want one of self portrait with this xshot and you can use xshot for travel or other things with xshot too.

.KitKat. and GotchiGirl96 - I am understand that. Maybe in your own life that you might try one someday. You might learn something new everyday then.

tama_genius - Thanks and yeah it is kind of cool to learn something everyday.

LOVE. - Hmm, Good question. Not pretty sure yet.

stacked.rubbish - Understandable about this. Don't worry about it as you might try this in one day.

paislypuppy - I am Understand that and did you read my first post that you can use different colours of shower curtains backdrop if you only like it.

FACEBOOK PROFILE PHOTOS

Link: facebook profile photo style

Hope you will like it as i just found this site. It will help give you an idea. Enjoy it.

Let me know what you do think about this?

Hahah, that's pretty cool.

My Facebook photo is probably closest to Photo Booth one.

But nice photo tips, (:

SELF PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY

1) It is inspiration to you of your self portrait pictures?

2) Do you pick the best pictures that it is already inspiration to you of self portrait?