The end of the world?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi Foreva

Reaction score
Okay so i bet alot of people have heard of "the end of the world" if you don't it's

when the mayan calander says that apperently the world will end. This 21st of december

it's supposed to happen. So what's your opinion, Real or Myth?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything is possible, the world can end any day of our life. Whenever it's human error or natural reasons.

However, predicting a day for the world to end is stupid.

All this nonsense about the world ending is ridiculous. The Mayan calender just happened to end at 2012. All that means is that the guy who made calenders gave up at that point. It means nothing else. I don't even know where people got the idea that it would end then. :/

Anything is possible, the world can end any day of our life. Whenever it's human error or natural reasons.

However, predicting a day for the world to end is stupid.
This is very true, for no matter what nobody nowhere can predict/tell when the world would end. It could end in 2 minutes, who knows xD

No human on earth can predict when the world will end.
This is also very well true.

All this nonsense about the world ending is ridiculous. The Mayan calender just happened to end at 2012. All that means is that the guy who made calenders gave up at that point. It means nothing else. I don't even know where people got the idea that it would end then. :/
Ok---now THIS is true.

The Myan calendar just happens to finnish then its like Tim Minchen said "when it gets to the end of December you dont go "OMG the world is going to end" you just buy a new calendar". The Myan calendar also didn't account for leap years so technically the world "ended" a while ago

The world is going to end but not for millions of millions of years, when the sun explodes, theres a meteor that crases to earth or we die due to over population.

OMG THE WORLDS GOING TO END RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! PREPARE THE SHIPS! ASDFGHJKL:

THE MOVIE 2012 SAID SO!

220px-2012_Poster.jpg

You should add another option: Maybe.

I don't know when the world will end, and it may happen this year but perhaps also not.

As far as I know the Mayan calendars ended on the 21st of December this year. They never mention afaik that this meant it was going to be the end of the world.

Imagine you're a calendar company and you make calendars for years that are still very far in the future. On a certain moment you'll stop creating them because your company won't last probably that long, and it takes a lot of effort(at least in that time).

Anyway, I'm also religious and the Bible says the end will come like a thief in the night.

So not when it's announced everywhere.

But who knows, maybe because everybody is so sceptic about it, it will happen.

I don't know, nobody knows.

However, I think the worlds ending won't take too long. If you look at how strong and how quickly the world evolves(computers, televisions, atomb bombs, ...), you know it can't go on like that. It's almost exponential.

But ofcourse that's just my idea.

As long as you're ready for it, it's fine.

lolno, of course not. People thought the world would end on January 1, 2000 because of 2K or something but it didn't (obviously), why would they be right now? Only God knows when the world will end.

I think they just ran out of ink and paper.

Just some random idea that came about. 2012hoax.org has information on why it's not true.

Also, according to Wikipedia, there have been many "predicted" end-of-the-world dates that all turned out to be wrong. :p

The world has already ended.

Countless species of plants and animals are gone forever. The world is full of criminals, murderers, and other cold-hearted people. People are using up all the planet's natural resources. :p The world is at an end.

Unless some country gets trigger happy with nuclear weapons, then no, won't end.

But North Korea sure has been busy with those missiles....

You should add another option: Maybe.

I don't know when the world will end, and it may happen this year but perhaps also not.

As far as I know the Mayan calendars ended on the 21st of December this year. They never mention afaik that this meant it was going to be the end of the world.

Imagine you're a calendar company and you make calendars for years that are still very far in the future. On a certain moment you'll stop creating them because your company won't last probably that long, and it takes a lot of effort(at least in that time).

Anyway, I'm also religious and the Bible says the end will come like a thief in the night.

So not when it's announced everywhere.

But who knows, maybe because everybody is so sceptic about it, it will happen.

I don't know, nobody knows.

However, I think the worlds ending won't take too long. If you look at how strong and how quickly the world evolves(computers, televisions, atomb bombs, ...), you know it can't go on like that. It's almost exponential.

But ofcourse that's just my idea.

As long as you're ready for it, it's fine.
Well, the Bible also says that only God knows when the world is going to end. That no man can predict it. So I think that since some people are expecting it to end on that day, that it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back