The end of the world?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I would agree to that ichiro.malfoy. I could see the ultimate computer saying that. (Sorry, Hitch-hikers Guide To The Galaxy reference). lol

Pmh7U.jpg
Yup. Happens everyday, and it's not a lie, it's an opinion.

It's already the 22 in Japan and nothing happened. I bet at around 7:00 AM there all the people who knew this end of the world thing was fake will begin laughing at all those silly people who thought it was true.

At school Im like " Ahh we have a minute until the black out!" One minute later.... " Hey where`s the black out?"

I survived the day at school while eating ridiculous amounts of sugar and going sledding.

Apparently a rumor went around the high schools in my city that there would be some kind of school shooting incident. This rumor was taken seriously, causing another high school in my city to go on lockdown. It's a worse lie than the 2012 hoax, but the two are related, unfortunately.

since it is the 22nd of december it didnt end yesterday. So if you still think the world may end one day how do you think it will end? Natrual disaster? Zombie Apacalypse?WW III?

Ok, this is my thoughts about 3-7 days before the 21st

'haha new zealand are gonna have earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and floods and sheep will rule the country and we're gonna die first'

Most of that - excluding the sheep bit - would happen (if this whole thing was real)

But timezones actually rendered the theory impossible a long time ago so..

Why are people still talking about this? We all know nothing happened and it was fake so this topic doesn't really have a purpose anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back