Sign in to follow this  
XXKayaXX

Tamagotchi Friends - New shell designs!

I cannot decide which one I want to get! They all look so cute! I guess I'll just have to decide when I see them in person in the stores. :) Can't wait!

• Like 1

These new designs will they be US only?

Edited by pyrotarukia

Ah sweet :) thanks

They look nice, too girly for me :( I would get the 6th one

The facebook page added these images

10259925_1431704420443616_53667532783775

10522721_1429166644030727_71050926098438

10446694_1426183914329000_32502307667001

• Like 2

In case someone didn't see my post on other topics the July 11 release date for new shell designs in US and UK changed to August 8. -_- But some sites still say July,some said June, and one email from Bandai said later this month while on FaceBook they say Fall... CONFUSION

• Like 2

The facebook page added these images

10259925_1431704420443616_53667532783775

10522721_1429166644030727_71050926098438

10446694_1426183914329000_32502307667001

Nice pics!

In case someone didn't see my post on other topics the July 11 release date for new shell designs in US and UK changed to August 8. -_- But some sites still say July,some said June, and one email from Bandai said later this month while on FaceBook they say Fall... CONFUSION

Interesting. I would have liked to have got one of them since they'd released today otherwise. But they probably changed it because it's probably worth the wait. But I'm really looking forward to their release! It's kind of a shame that we have to wait until August, but I guess it is less than a month away.

Edited by XXKayaXX

I love #2! Glad they're laying off the designs that reminded me of the iD L, it really didn't fit for black and white tamagotchis, I think!

Polkadot one... Polkadot one... I must get the polkadot one!

I haven't actually bought a Tamagotchi Friends yet, even though they were released in the UK first! How exciting!

And more exciting is the fact that Bandai actually consider making more TF designs is worth it. If their new product wasn't a success, they wouldn't bother with the new designs now, would they? *crosses fingers and hopes for more tamagotchis to come*

Ah but that Polkadot one... It's just perfect! I haveeee to buy it.

But I need an irDA device and a Tamagotchi P's and a Tamagotchi 4U and a Tamagotchi Nano tooo ughhhhhh

DILEMNAAAAAAAAAA

i want the star one. oh gosh im such a sucker for stars and pastels. must... not... give in... ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ

Are these already for sale?

Are these already for sale?

No, not yet. I'm really hoping they come out this month. :) I heard August 8th (this Friday) but who knows for sure. Bandai America is being pretty vague about the release date. :angry:

• Like 1

I spoke to some people at Toys R Us and they told me September because they haven't been told anything about these and nothing shows in their database about them. plus a lot of new toy lines are coming in September so they said to check with them towards the end of August/early September.

• Like 1

They are in Canada, they were released on the first of August. The pink and black polka dots looks AWESOME in real life, as do the rest of the designs <3

• Like 1

Yeah I know, Canada released them. But they're not out yet in the USA.