Tamagotchi Friends - New shell designs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look too girly!

The designs I prefer are 1,3, 5 and 6

I really like the third one, but I hate the new icons -__-

I like the iD L inspired designs, especially because they have different colors than the original iD Ls, but they should make something original instead of copying the iD L.

I Prefer the European Dalmatian and Leopard designs.

I hope Bandai will make some graffiti or flame designs, or some music inspired's, like older releases.

Ok, I know they made Tamagotchi Friends for girls, but not all girls like girly stuff...

They're making Tamagotchis too...stereotyped...in my opinion...

I want Tamagotchi unisex again :(

I want Tamagotchi unisex again :(
I agree 100%. None of the North American shells are very gender-neutral. Of course, the same is true with the recent Japanese releases (the iD L and Ps are all sparkly and gem-like). Still, the fact remains that some of Europe's designs are more guy-friendly, so I hope they make it over here in time.

I like the silver and blue one. That's the only one I'd go out of my way to buy.

I love #s 2 and 4, so much cuter than the current ones! I hope those coloured banners aren't what the "coloured background" rumour is :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo they're nice. I think I might have to get another TMGC Friend when they come out now. Love the #2 to #4 designs
I love #s 2 and 4, so much cuter than the current ones! I hope those coloured banners aren't what the "coloured background" rumour is
Yeah. Those are really really nice designs, those two. I like all 12 TF designs, but to choose two, I'd have to agree with both of you. But I really love the ones with the iD L based designs. But what's really cool about some of them, is their detachable frontplates. I have one which comes off really easily. I was impressed by that.

EDIT: #1, #3 and #5 are also ones that I particularly liked aside the other two.

Yeah. Those are really really nice designs, those two. I like all 12 TF designs, but to choose two, I'd have to agree with both of you. But I really love the ones with the iD L based designs. But what's really cool about some of them, is their detachable frontplates. I have the Blue Dalmatian print one and it comes off really easily. I was honestly impressed by that.
You know I noticed the faceplate on my Friends seemed wobbly, I wasn't sure whether it was supposed to come off or not! :D

I wasn't sure whether it was supposed to come off or not!
I agree with you on this one. When I first saw that it was like that, I had no idea if I was going to break my TF or not...but when I saw that the front was detachable it turned out that I hadn't, thankfully!
By the way, there are three designs with a detachable front plate I think it's like the Tama-Go's face plate. I think in this new set there might be one that has a detachable faceplate. Can't wait to find out!

I like ALL of them!

If I have to choose my absoulte favorites it would be (No.2) the pink and black with polka dots and the blue and white with stars <3

I am looking forward to them coming to the US and correct me if I'm wrong but I heard it will be in June.

I do like this set of tamas a lot better compaired to the other set with the leopard and dalmatian print ones.

tmgc-friends.png

It would be fun to get a TMGC Friends with the colored faceplate from the UK and the matching North American release with the silver faceplate.

Yes, they are definitely a little different. I didn't notice until I created the side-by-side image myself. The pink (red?) seems the most similar, followed by purple, and leaving blue with the largest gap in color similarity between the two releases.

Can anyone with a European TMGC Friends confirm if the "pink" tamagotchi friends is more pink or more red? In some photos it looks red, in others it looks pink.

I have a red/pink gem TMGC Friends and the body is a wonderful shade of pink; it's not PINK pink, it's light red (which still counts as pink).

The faceplate is red but it looks slightly pinkish in bright light. :)

Russia already has the new shell designs, so I've heard ^^;

They'll release worldwide (I assume) July 11.

Wowww they're all so pretty *_* But, I'd have to go with either #2 or #4 because I like polka dots, and purple is my favorite color (but it goes better with designs! :3) Thank goodness I'm going to buy mine from the first wave (because when I do buy it, the U.S will only have the first wave and I've waited way too long for the TF :) There's no way I'm waiting another year for more shells)! It'll be a lot easier to choose from! :D

Wow...all of the designs are cute! Now to see if the Tamagotchi is any good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back