Tamagotchi Friends - New shell designs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided on my favourite (although I like ALL of them. Bandai UK, you have hit the top spot on your first try. Amazing!) I think it's the second one (black and light pink with white dots and etc.) because it's really pretty. Even though they all are! My top 3 favourite designs are:

I SO can't wait for the new designs. There's no way out of 1st place now for Tamagotchi Friends. It may be on 800 now, but it's about to skyrocket into the thousands...and beyond!

Last edited by a moderator:
It turns out these new shell designs aren't the only new things for the amazing Tamagotchi Friends. They mark wave two with a couple of changes and improvements.

I am getting really excited for the new designs and wave two as a whole. I like how they are releasing a whole new set of them but with two major changes (plus the quality of the screen has been improved too). Bandai US must have replicated the designs but made new shells and added different things to it.

Although the first wave is really good, wave two is going to make Tamagotchi Friends as a whole a lot better.

This is why my feedback score for TF went from 800 to 850.

Sorry if this has been answered or seems redundant, but I've looked all over and can't quite figure it out! I want to get TF but I'm not sure which one to get. My two favorite shell designs are pink hearts (UK first wave, right?) and the purple jewels one (US second wave?) Am I correct? Am I better off getting the US new released dudes and does anyone think it would be worth adding the pink hearts to my collection? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back