The Tamagotchi 4U is now back on Amiami.

http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_keywords=tamagotchi&submit=Search&pagemax=40

Prices

HLJ: 5,382 yen (non preorder)

CDJapan: 5,980 yen

Amiami: 5,150 yen

I don't have pictures of mine on but the box is good enough xD? Does anyone know how to raise the tama to grow into candy? I'll probably have to get the guide book this weekend when buying the second one;I'll gladly take pictures of the parts you need.

I'm assuming you mean Candy Paku Paku, here.

● Candy Pakupaku is obtained by 10 random connections. (When the 4U+ is affected by any NFC)
● Lovesolatchi is obtained by 20 random connections. (When the 4U+ is affected by any NFC)
A speical screen will appear when you have unlocked either.

As for the guide book, I believe you are meaning this one?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1721281

Note, it won't have anything about the 4U+ in it.

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl

Opps, double post.

Edited by Tama-Star_Girl

I can't wait for mine to arrive, just one more week until it arrives!! :D

Tropicatchi being raisable now it's perfect, she is one of my faves and I thought she would never appear since she didn't make it into the P's, I'm glad I'll get to raise her on my new 4U+ when it arrives :)

I really like the new babies too, but I'm not really liking the toddlers :(

• Like 1

I found the toddlers to be pretty creative

I managed to pay for mine, woo! But it's in my private warehouse, so I won't ship it until later on.

Private wearhouse? Nice! Can't wait to hear more from you. Good luck to your hatching

Edited by Tamarocket

I just got mine in the post today (which is perfect as the weather outside is miserable - bless England - and I'm unwell anyway, so a bright indoor companion is perfect :)) I did want to ask if anyone else with a 4u+ has tried the English 4U app as mine seems to be doing strange things.

I've never had a 4U so I wasn't entirely sure if my phone would be able to transfer at all, I tried to send some room layouts from the English app and at first it didn't work and then I got a series of characters appearing at a window to chat to me and no item ever materialised. It switches to the touch transfer image as soon as I put it up against the nfc part of my phone so it's finding something, I'm just not sure what's happening! Then I decided I would just try for a TamaDepo coupon and after a long introduction to a character falling out of the sky with an umbrella and a suitcase I was given a present with - a pineapple cocktail inside it.

I'm pretty sure my tama will appreciate it at some point but I was wondering if anyone else was having similar fun and games XD

Honestly that app isn't official do I'd never use it. The app is simple to naivete anyways so you'd easily figure it out

Honestly that app isn't official do I'd never use it. The app is simple to naivete anyways so you'd easily figure it out

My phone won't let me download the Japanese app through the Play Store, is there somewhere else I can get it?

ETA: Managed to get the Japanese app on my phone - it's still doing the same thing with my 4U+

Edited by JunebugSeven

I just got mine in the post today (which is perfect as the weather outside is miserable - bless England - and I'm unwell anyway, so a bright indoor companion is perfect :)) I did want to ask if anyone else with a 4u+ has tried the English 4U app as mine seems to be doing strange things.

I've never had a 4U so I wasn't entirely sure if my phone would be able to transfer at all, I tried to send some room layouts from the English app and at first it didn't work and then I got a series of characters appearing at a window to chat to me and no item ever materialised. It switches to the touch transfer image as soon as I put it up against the nfc part of my phone so it's finding something, I'm just not sure what's happening! Then I decided I would just try for a TamaDepo coupon and after a long introduction to a character falling out of the sky with an umbrella and a suitcase I was given a present with - a pineapple cocktail inside it.

I'm pretty sure my tama will appreciate it at some point but I was wondering if anyone else was having similar fun and games XD

no maan, you don't just put it against the NFF device, you have to select 4U app in the second icon

My phone won't let me download the Japanese app through the Play Store, is there somewhere else I can get it?

ETA: Managed to get the Japanese app on my phone - it's still doing the same thing with my 4U+

If I remember correctly you tap once then tap a second time. Though the list of compatible device is small but usually stock Android tablets work like nexus 7 or shield tablet

no maan, you don't just put it against the NFF device, you have to select 4U app in the second icon

I know, I've done that too. Still doesn't explain why even the Japanese app sends me different items to the ones selected XD

Also has anyone figured out the games? The bamboo cutting one seems to be random chance only and I can't figure out what the cake-stacking one wants me to do.

Edited by JunebugSeven

Must be a bug in the app also yes the bamboo is random and cake one you have to match the sides even cheese and milk

All these pictures are making me so jealous! I just ordered a 4u, and I'm wondering whether or not in August I should wait for more money to order the 4u+ (i'd be ordering it around the 20th-25th) or to just ask for it for my birthday. What would be better & when would be the best time to order it to have it be at my house by September 11th (my birthday)? Oh I'm in the UK by the way!

Honestly get the 4u+ it has more features it's newer and along with dlc there's hidden characters and extra personality stages. The only down side is there's no guide book yet so I'm still using my 4u book and guessing most of the tamas interests and in game events and holidays