Tamagotchi 4U+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to this~ I preordered Baby Pink. ♥ I haven't owned a Tamagotchi in a while, but I have really fond memories of my childhood one (the colour and games for the 4U seemed interesting). I'm glad there are additional features for 4U+.

Photo of them in person.

tamagotchi4uplus_by_tamagotchy-d8y5xno.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In that picture, they remind me of brightly coloured candies OwO

Words cannot describe how much I need the orange one. So disappointed that they're not taking orders for it anymore. And green was my second choice -___-;

12 characters included in this 4u is actually enough for me to want to get it even without an android device XD

Now, what to do....wait patiently and see if I can get my hands on either, or cave and order a red/magenta one....

Some news on the Tamagotchi 4U+. An coupon (yes coupon, not card) for Mister Donuts with a Touch Spot will be including with any purchase of a Tamagotchi 4U+ for a limited time. It will content a destination or mini game.

Distribution of the coupon will be available on release, July 18th, till August 31st.

Oh and before you ask, why is it a coupon and not an NFC card? So you can use it at Mister Donuts, in Japan, if you ever go.

Source: https://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/06/03/88132.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Some news on the Tamagotchi 4U+. An coupon (yes coupon, not card) by Mister Donuts with a Touch Spot will be including with any purchase of a Tamagotchi 4U+ for a limited time. It will content a fortune ticket destination or mini game.

Distribution of the coupon will be available on release, July 18th, till August 31st.

Oh and before you ask, why is it a coupon and not an NFC card? So you can use it at Mister Donuts, in Japan if you ever go.

Source: https://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/06/03/88132.html
Ah, this explains what I saw on Instagram less than a week ago! The coupon has a new character, an item, two foods, and a destination. That's a lot for one coupon! This was posted by chiro riro of Instagram.

7sEW3vR.jpg

Ooh after seeing the picture of them in person, I really want the baby pink and peach orange.

Ah, this explains what I saw on Instagram less than a week ago! The coupon has a new character, an item, two foods, and a destination. That's a lot for one coupon! This was posted by chiro riro of Instagram.

7sEW3vR.jpg
Thank you for that!

I was very confused translating from the source I posted. All I could understand was it came with a destination or minigame, and you could get Pondetchi, Pon de Lion the character shown in-store at Mister Donut. Good to see that the coupon comes with this content and more!

Now lets hope it won't be as difficult to obtain like the Rolatchi NFC card...

These look nice... wonder if the original 4u covers also fit... Probably, but knowing Bandai, sometimes they change stuff up. Lol. I might be more inclined to purchase a cover...

Does anyone know if any of the online pre-orders will include the Mr. Donut coupon/touch card? Any specific sellers that will do this? The official bandai JP site says it will not be included if you order from them (weird).

And to be clear, is the coupon itself a touch card? Or do you have to visit a store in Japan to get the downloadable content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back