DaniTamastar

Any Tamas you waiting for?

Tama Sanrio mix, and just recieved the purple spacy mix...got a 20th anni mix already...loving the mixes

I recently purchased a used Entama from ebay, so I'm waiting for that to arrive haha

Sanrio M!X and soon maaaaaaybe this V4.5 I'm eyeing on eBay, it's a bit pricey but I hardly ever see the design pop up

Still waiting on my green p's! I bought a tamagotchi Morino and ocean today too! Hopefully all three of them get here by next month :)

Hopefully the m!x I ordered will be here soon. Been lurking on the m!x for awhile, so I'm very excited to actually own and play with it!

I finally got my sister into Tamagotchis, so I ordered her a used purple P's with a Love and Melody Pierce. It'll be her first color. I also ordered a new blue clock P1 and a used Coro Coro Comics Keitai Kaitsu for myself. They should be here later this week! :lol:

Waiting on my ID L Anniversary! I always wanted one, so I'm hyped for it. <3 Also holding out for an Aikatsu Dream Academy pierce, but that won't be coming for at least a month, most likely.

Waiting for my 20th Anni Mix. Tracking says that it's left the inward office of exchange (NZ) yesterday, so I'm hoping it'll be here by the end of this week!

I bought a used iDL for like $30 - it appears to be in good shape and I never see them that cheap so I thought why not. It should be here by next week.

Still waiting on my three tama's! I'm expecting my p's to get here tomorrow or the day after and I'm expecting my Morino and ocean to get here next week. I've also bought a Japanese p2 from the first wave! I'm so thrilled to finally have it (when it gets here of course!) I've never owned a p2 so I can't wait to have it in my collection. Oh and I've placed a bid on an IDL so I'm waiting to see if I get that. If I do then that will be it for my tamagotchi buys until my next pay. But if not I've got my eye on a 4U. I might just have to get it anyway because it's such a great price!

All in all I'm officially waiting for four tama's plus the unconfirmed IDL!

Just bought a Santaclautch yesterday, it's shipping from Europe though so it may be a while.

I am now officially waiting for a P's, Morino, Unimo, IDL, 4U, and P1

I have no money but I am very excited!

Technically not Tamas, but I'm waiting for an Angel-E Mimiworld watch and a LilPri Kurukuru Collection (both vpets). Soooo excited! ^_^

The blue and pink osutchi/mesutchi pair I won on ebay :3 They're shipping from japan though, so it might be a lil while.

I am waiting for a few 4U faceplates to come from Japan! They were really inexpensive, so why not, right?

Translucent pink V2 (a shell I've been after for a while) and a pink & blue osu/mesu pair!

• Like 2

waiting on a P1 and +C from thailand at the moment :") although it's been three months so it's kind of killing me whoops