Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! I've seen that one floating around! REALLY considering buying it... *checks wallet* Well...
I think the reason why they're 20 - 30 USD is because the 4U actually failed ;-; Most of them are around that price though so you don't really need to buy it immediately.

Waiting for Tamagotchi Friends. Even though they're not Tamas, I'm also waiting for this thing, and the 2 blue whale bundle from Webkinz (meh they're donating to whale conservation so why not).

Waiting on Tamagotchi Nano, it was kind of pricey, but $25 +$5 shipping for a less feminine shell and only used once is pretty decent steal to me!

Waiting on Tamagotchi Nano, it was kind of pricey, but $25 +$5 shipping for a less feminine shell and only used once is pretty decent steal to me!
Yeah I saw them on Amazon and they do seem like a steal! I've got one on my wish list :)

I just bought an iD Station for around $35 CDN on the Tamagotchi Traders group, so I'm waiting on that right now. I'm still waiting for my 4U, Akai + Uratama and Gasha plug though. :[

I am in need for one of those cute tamagotchi cases. I keep dropping my pet and its shell is starting to break off.

I just got an aqua Hitorikko from Ebay for a great price ($8,00). Just today, in fact. I should get it on May 2. I never played with one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am currently waiting for a Hekisagontchi that I ordered from eBay for about $60.00 CAN. I am super excited because this will be my FIRST color tamagotchi!! The seller hasn't sent me a confirmation e-mail yet and it's been a couple of days, so I am starting to get a little worried >_< I heard that it is "Golden Week" in Japan right now, which is a long holiday. Maybe that is why my order hasn't been processed yet?

I am currently waiting for a Hekisagontchi that I ordered from eBay for about $60.00 CAN. I am super excited because this will be my FIRST color tamagotchi!! The seller hasn't sent me a confirmation e-mail yet and it's been a couple of days, so I am starting to get a little worried >_< I heard that it is "Golden Week" in Japan right now, which is a long holiday. Maybe that is why my order hasn't been processed yet?
Yeah, it's probably due to golden week.

Yeah, it's probably due to golden week.

My boyfriend bought me a pink 4U+ on Ebay yesterday (yes, best boyfriend ever) :D I can't wait to get it in the mail!

I am currently waiting on my third (yes, third) 15th Anniversary iD L. Well. I'm waiting to get a refund from the broken one I returned so that I can actually afford to buy my third one. Sigh. I may only have had it a week but I miss it. :eek:

Purchased Dream Town off Amazon for 23$. It should be here soon, and I pre-ordered Tamagotchi M!x purple spacey and blue melody from 'Japan You Want', though I'm not quite sure how long that would take.

All the Anniversary stuff! Last night I bought myself a(nother) iD L 15th Anniversary because it's adorable and I wanted a replacement. Still actually waiting on a refund for the other, sigh. I also have a 19th Anniversary 4U+ in the post! Royal Purple and Pearl Purple respectively.

I *also* have the 17th Anniversary Pierce in the post! And the Dream to Change Ribbon, but that's not Anniversary related, haha.

I just ordered a pink iD L and lacy pink Uratama off of eBay, and they should be here between early and mid July! So much pink, so much hype! I can hardly wait. :lol:

I have a blue melody mix and a purple spacy mix that I preordered from Japan You Want and ... thats all I have that will be coming in the mail. and thats going to take quite a while... but hey if it's late it will be a birthday present XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back