Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually ordered a Tamgotchi iDL 15th anniversary and it came, but to my friends house, and she's laid up in bed sick until next Monday. I'm more worried about her than the tama, but ofc the timing couldn't have been worse :p
This Tamagotchi finally came! Woo!

Now to just wait for Christmas :p

Anniversary 4u+. I guess it's a Christmas present as I bought it with Christmas money but idk if it works like that :p

Blue p's. It was supposed to arrive day before Christmas eve but it got delayed somehow.

I ordered a few more because i couldn't resist + I don't really get anything else.

- Tama School

- Tama Fure

- Home Deka

Ringotchi and Yattatchi Pet Pouches, and the Ringotchi, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi Tama-Go figurines. Should be getting most of them in 2 days (thank you Amazon Prime :D )

A blue Ps, already patched to English. Then I have to get the pierces. I've heard so much about this version, and got this one for a great deal. I already have an IR port.

Love and Melo P's set which I got for the cheap price of 4500 yen. Seller also gave me a free melody land pierce.

Used good condition Aikatsu set, IRDA USB, and Yumemiru Ribbon. I believe P's are superior to other tamas so I dont think I'll get any others.

Waiting on my 4u, Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town, and the circus and coffret pierces.
Hopefully the Friends will be here in the next couple days!

I'm waiting for a yellow Tamagotchi P's. It's due to arrive between the 28th Jan and the 18th of next month. Had a look for the +C and ID/L versions and all of them are over £80/$114 (with most being over £100/$142). Now I know where all the cheaply-priced colour tams are going - you guys are snatching them all up! -_-

Just ordered a USB IRDA thing (I hope it will work,if not I will send it back to Amazon) and I´m about to order a V4.5 with a veeery good condition :wub:

Can I have a link to all these cheap +colors that everybody is finding???

EDIT: The amazon ones I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not waiting for any Tamagotchis right now, but I am waiting for the Bandai Asia release of the Digimon Fusion Loader. That's one of my birthday presents this year (March 10 yo), which was bought by a friend of mine who isn't part of the Tamagotchi fanbase... met this individual during my first two years of streaming on Twitch.

The same person also bought me a Tama Profy for Christmas, which just so happens to be nearby right now. Just waiting for Kizunatchi to wake up. :)

Limited Edition Golden V4 nip.

If you don't know V4's make my life and I really want to collect them all but I know that's impossible :c so this is a super nice addition to my collection

An hour or two ago I ordered a Yoda Giga Pet! I've heard it's really cute, I'm looking forward to it. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back