Sign in to follow this  
Penguin-keeper

The Database of Fake and Generic Virtual Pets

i am this close to buying a hatchihoni oh my gosh... i love the sprites... or i might grab a qpet. gosh these are so cool...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iTamannadi said:

There are two characters that I’ve never seen before and clearly they are not original tamagotchi characters. 

I can't wait to raise my own Angry Duck Ninja and Fish-in-a-Dress! :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Penguin-keeper said:

I can't wait to raise my own Angry Duck Ninja and Fish-in-a-Dress! :D

I was wondering what are they exactly but now you said that I can actually see it! :D 

The Ninja looks cute, but the fish in a dress is terrifying. :mellow:

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2019 at 9:07 PM, kbutt said:

Okay, I found it again! The listing claims it's a "Littlest Pet Shop" digital pet, which I had no idea existed. (It's too bad because I loved loved LOVED littlest pet shop as a kid and would've owned ten of these.) I could buy it for about 20 bucks.

So I guess it's not generic, but I have no idea if it's fake or not? I'd just never even heard of a digipet like this. I have no idea how you would work it with no buttons. The shape of it is really awful :D

m50312577252_2.jpg?1555442506

i had this one growing up!! i think mine was the pink dog one. 

idk if its been talked about already, but the part between the tip of the pen and the cancel button was twistable, and you could use that to scroll through menus. i believe the pet at the top could be pressed and that acted as a button too? though i had it so long ago that i don't remember much about it. i just remember being scared that the ink inside of it would explode and destroy the whole thing. always thought it was interesting how they made a pen into a digital pet 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 1/30/2021 at 12:57 PM, DraconicDetective said:

i am this close to buying a hatchihoni oh my gosh... i love the sprites... or i might grab a qpet. gosh these are so cool...

Lol! Yes, they are such unique sprites!!! I myself keep waltzing over to the dumpster fire of fake pets on Aliexpress to catch sight of another genuine Qpet, still convincing myself to get it... but then I came across this interesting thing? :o

spacer.png

spacer.png

Name: Animal Imaginado Ultrarojos Ver. 8
Type: Fake
Notes: It appears to have a Tama V2 background, however the video I found shows it might be a "50 in one" bunny rom type. <_< I was a bit impressed with the design (sorry if someone has posted this already) and couldn't help but appreciate the extra thought put into the packaging, and the included strap with neat charms. I like the butterfly one! A very convincing effort with the three buttons and recognizable Tama characters, plus the small TMGC logo on the packaging.

Edited by Eozeda
  • Like 3

Name: ‘Hey Kitty’ Virtual Pet
Type: Fake
Notes: It has an identical shell to the Bandai Hello Kitty Tamagotchi; as well as saying ‘Hey Kitty’ on the bottom of the shell. It runs the Bunny ROM and the internals are identical to the 150-In 1 Tamagotchis.

A548EC5E-535A-4DA2-B28C-11E38E9D05DC.jpeg

• Like 4

9 hours ago, KidRetro64 said:

‘Hey Kitty’

This name cracked me up. :lol: Also, did they try to dress up Marie from The Aristocats as Hello Kitty, there?! :D

This one is more than a bit brazen, but at least it's funny with it. :P

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Also, did they try to dress up Marie from The Aristocats as Hello Kitty, there?!

It really looks like it! The illustrations are rather.. bizarre. I suppose you can understand up to the Milk Carton and Apple.. but they just get stranger from there. Whoever decided on those needs to be fired :P

• Like 1

i was planning on buying this on ebay since it looks dum and fun but i think it would be a thing to include because there were no pictures of it, it has the same bunny rom programing im pretty sure about that :P here is the ebay link its quite cheap.

Cute Heart Shape LCD Virtual Digital Pet Electronic Game Machine With Keychain | eBay

its a heart shaped tama fake

its called "Cute Heart Shape LCD Virtual Digital Pet Electronic Game Machine With Keychain"

its probably a generic but it feels like a fake, im planning to buy it but im also saving for the on :( 

some more links for fake tamagotchis 

90s Nostalgic Tamagotchi Electronic Pet Toy 168 Pet in 1 Virtual Cyber Tiny Game | eBay

LCD Virtual Digital Pet Egg Handheld Electronic Game Machine Toy With Keychain | eBay

168 IN 1 Tamagotchi Electronic Pets Toys Kid Nostalgic Virtual Pet Toy Green | eBay

Nostalgic Electronic Pet toy Virtual Digital Game Machine 168 pet in 1 For Gifts | eBay