Sign in to follow this  
WEr1NAtion

MatchMaker

The match maker came four my tama when it was 5. I set the time to 10:29 AM, and it came. this probably woudn't work for you

B) B) B) B) B)

I knew that. lol, and matchmaker came at 6 for me

I dont hate anyone on here... B) B) B) B) B) B) :huh:

my tama is 6 yrs old and i did all of the times and she never came by the way way my tama only tured six this morning maby thats why it won't come? B) B) B)

wait a little more and try again

when did ur tama evolve 2 adult ? it has 2 b 72 h from then

ive got A question my 2 tamas r in love (naturally not using the luv ption ) when will they have a baby one is 5 = and one is 7

If you could get his answer to me A.S.A.P. IT WOULD B GREAT .THX :furawatchi: :unsure: :furawatchi: :unsure: :furawatchi:

what is everyones problem the person who created this topic was just trying to help everyone and if you already knew that you don't have to be mean about it would it kill you to say things a little nicer

my tama is 6 yrs old and i did all of the times and she never came by the way way my tama only tured six this morning maby thats why it won't come? :P :) :lol:

If the Match Maker isnt coming when your 6 yrs old try and wait till you get older to the age range of

6-9.

The match Maker comes during that age period.

Good Luck!

:( Itachi :(

:D :D :rolleyes: The Tamagotchi comes at stage 7 or older. Se Visits 3times a day. 10:29 Am wait 1 min. 2:59 PM WAIT A MIN. 6:59 PM WAIT A MINUTE. it works 4 me!! :D :D

:) :o :rolleyes: ;) :D mine came at 5 :D :D :) :D

mine came when i was 5, when i had furawatchi :mimitchi: (my friends were beggin' me to tell them how to get it cos most of them got masketchi :angry: or gozarutchi!)... :angry:

I'm not sure about this so don't be mean to me but if the matchmaker isn't coming I could be one of the folllowing

*when it evoled into a adult if its a older age it normaly takes longer she will come when your ready

*it might also do with your type of tamagotchi (by the way saw I this on another topic)

also I think :ph34r:s are a shy tamagotchi so she might not come so early (both of myn are :ph34r:s thats annoying in a way!!)

P.S please don't be mean to other people there just trying to help you and you wouldn't like if someone did that to would you?!

:angry: :angry: :P The Tamagotchi comes at stage 7 or older. Se Visits 3times a day. 10:29 Am wait 1 min. 2:59 PM WAIT A MIN. 6:59 PM WAIT A MINUTE. it works 4 me!! :angry: :D

Thanks, but, how can you get a girl or a boy when the matchmaker comes??? :angry:

Thanks, but, how can you get a girl or a boy when the matchmaker comes??? :D

To get a boy from the matchmaker: You say no when it asks "Love" on the second time she comes. :angry:

To get a girl from the matchmaker: You say yes when it asks "Love" on the very first time she vistits. :P

Edited by ~Cute_Blonde_Chick~