MatchMaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey i have never hade the matchmaker come to my tamagotchi but i have a V2 what time will it come at then? :blink: :D

:lol: :wacko: :D The Tamagotchi comes at stage 7 or older. Se Visits 3times a day. 10:29 Am wait 1 min. 2:59 PM WAIT A MIN. 6:59 PM WAIT A MINUTE. it works 4 me!! :lol: :lol:
my tama got married at 5 :eek: and it had a baby boy and now i have 3g :D

:blink: ichiko :blink:

hey ya know how the machmaker has A BOOK WELL WHEN THE BOOK IS OPEAN its a girl when the book ends up closed its a boy

This was useful- my tama sometimes dies bcos the matchmaker never comes nd i getbored with my tama

my tama is 6 yrs old and i did all of the times and she never came by the way way my tama only tured six this morning maby thats why it won't come? B) B) B)

wait a little more and try again

when did ur tama evolve 2 adult ? it has 2 b 72 h from then

ive got A question my 2 tamas r in love (naturally not using the luv ption ) when will they have a baby one is 5 = and one is 7

If you could get his answer to me A.S.A.P. IT WOULD B GREAT .THX :furawatchi: :unsure: :furawatchi: :unsure: :furawatchi:

what is everyones problem the person who created this topic was just trying to help everyone and if you already knew that you don't have to be mean about it would it kill you to say things a little nicer

my tama is 6 yrs old and i did all of the times and she never came by the way way my tama only tured six this morning maby thats why it won't come? :p :) :lol:
If the Match Maker isnt coming when your 6 yrs old try and wait till you get older to the age range of

[SIZE=14pt]6-9[/SIZE].

The match Maker comes during that age period.

Good Luck!

:( Itachi :(

:D :D :rolleyes: The Tamagotchi comes at stage 7 or older. Se Visits 3times a day. 10:29 Am wait 1 min. 2:59 PM WAIT A MIN. 6:59 PM WAIT A MINUTE. it works 4 me!! :D :D
:) :eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D mine came at 5 :D :D :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back