MatchMaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine came when i was 5, when i had furawatchi :mimitchi: (my friends were beggin' me to tell them how to get it cos most of them got masketchi :angry: or gozarutchi!)... :angry:

I'm not sure about this so don't be mean to me but if the matchmaker isn't coming I could be one of the folllowing

*when it evoled into a adult if its a older age it normaly takes longer she will come when your ready

*it might also do with your type of tamagotchi (by the way saw I this on another topic)

also I think :ph34r:s are a shy tamagotchi so she might not come so early (both of myn are :ph34r:s thats annoying in a way!!)

P.S please don't be mean to other people there just trying to help you and you wouldn't like if someone did that to would you?!

:angry: :angry: :p The Tamagotchi comes at stage 7 or older. Se Visits 3times a day. 10:29 Am wait 1 min. 2:59 PM WAIT A MIN. 6:59 PM WAIT A MINUTE. it works 4 me!! :angry: :D
Thanks, but, how can you get a girl or a boy when the matchmaker comes??? :angry:

Thanks, but, how can you get a girl or a boy when the matchmaker comes??? :D
To get a boy from the matchmaker: You say no when it asks "Love" on the second time she comes. :angry:

To get a girl from the matchmaker: You say yes when it asks "Love" on the very first time she vistits. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
it came at age 5 for one of mine and age six for another

:unsure: :wacko: :furawatchi: The Tamagotchi comes at stage 7 or older. Se Visits 3times a day. 10:29 Am wait 1 min. 2:59 PM WAIT A MIN. 6:59 PM WAIT A MINUTE. it works 4 me!! :lol: <_<
dats ot right.. ur tama has to be age 5+ to get match maker oldies will not have da matchmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back