MatchMaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being so rube, she/he was just trying to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This goes for everybody here who has said mean things about this person. Please don't do that because TamaTalk is supppose to be a nice website not a website where you say mean things to people or about people. Thank You.

:D :D :p The Tamagotchi comes at stage 7 or older. Se Visits 3times a day. 10:29 Am wait 1 min. 2:59 PM WAIT A MIN. 6:59 PM WAIT A MINUTE. it works 4 me!! :hitodetchi: :)
Nice.

This tip works on v1, v2, and v3.

:mametchi: :mimitchi: :wacko:

There have been many topics about this, but i guess you didn't see them. I'm sure this will be useful for others. Thanx anyways.

We already know dufus!
You have no right to call her that! She probably just didn't see the other topics about it. Take a chill pill!

p.s. Sorry if I sound mean.

Actually it's 10:29. For the first. (AM not PM.) Also, it's 5-10. Mine got her at 5 before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't be mean, she told us the information, and even though you already know this, some people might not!

`Jade

:ph34r: ;) :) ;) Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!, I'll use it when my tama turns 6 or older :D :D :D

I dont understand please xplain

my tamagotchis name is alex hes a boy and today is 7 years old

well hes ment to be but he hasnt grown up wierd he did yesterday

hurry matchmaker i want a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back