♥Nintendogs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ My friend has is. It's like an octagon thats dark all the time. It's kindda kewl but TOOO much money!! XP

^ Now that I think about it. It WAS light outside ALL the time. XP
I was kinda irritated by that too. I really really think it'd be SO COOL if the beach had torches stuck into the sand around the clearing, and at night, they would light up and give a fiery glow around the beach! I wish they did something like that...

^ My friend has is. It's like an octagon thats dark all the time. It's kindda kewl but TOOO much money!! XP
^ Ohh, right. I see.

Yeah, I can imagine myself getting fed up with it being dark all the time, too. xDD

Yeah, it's pretty expensive.

I'll leave it then. Thanks. [:

Living on the beach I can understand there should be a difference between day and night, but in outer space?? Of course it's dark! XD

^ Yessh. I'de say just get a normal house. XD

I like the one with the bed in it. I can't remember the name.

WAAAIT!!! The one with the bed in the corner of the room is URBAN LIVING!! Classy cafe style kinda looking apartment!

Yeah the desktop one is pretty neat! Right now I'm living in a Northern European style home (in the game o' course). <_<

Looks like a green colored desk (on top anyhow) and there'll be like huge books stacked up on one corner, a few pencils lying around, photos/posters on the wall above it on a billboard. oh, not to mention a huge door away away from your little desk area and a huge window near your little desk area. XD Not my fave home though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back