♥Nintendogs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a green colored desk (on top anyhow) and there'll be like huge books stacked up on one corner, a few pencils lying around, photos/posters on the wall above it on a billboard. oh, not to mention a huge door away away from your little desk area and a huge window near your little desk area. XD Not my fave home though.
Well then! I guess my creative ilussions are'nt GOOD enough!

jk XD

I missed this topic so I'm bumping it back into the forums. XD I reset my Nintendogs, and I have four puppies.

Heidi - Female dachshund

Molly - Female beagle

Jacob - Male husky

Leader - Male sheltie

Anybody interested in returning to this topic? :)

Version- Nintendogs Dalmatian and Friends.

Money-$1,089.00

I am Hack Free! I only use the brush trick but after 4000 trainer points.....no more!

I have one dog, but badly want one more.

Daisy- Golden Retriever-

Disc Competition- Expert Class

Agility Trials- N/A

Obedience Trials- N/A

It's so fun to watch them, i just watched her gulp down like a pound of milk! Love taking her for walks, and she loves playing with the neighborhood dogs.

.....MUST GET 4000 trainer point for Shetland Sheep Dog names Shep!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Labrador & Friends one. o. o;

I have:

Pico:

○Black golden retriever

○My first doggy. :x He has a farmers hat on. ♥

○He's a pro at Disc Competition and Agility Trials.

○He only knows about 6 tricks or so.

Angel(Such a generic name. -.-"):

○White Shiba Inu

○My second doggy. She's so adorable!

○She's already tops in agility, and I just got her last night...

○She doesn't know any tricks yet! (Not even sit!)

I love them! :3 They get along so well...There always cuddling together!

I so wish I could take them on a walk at the same time! DX

I just got the game on monday. So I'm not very far yet.

Only about 2k trainer points. > <;

But I'm getting there. o .o

Er, I think you mean a black labrador retriever, Anime girl. If it were a golden retriever it be more golden wouldn't it? =P By the way, here are some "advanced" tricks you can teach your dogs...

Sit+Jump = Backflip

Beg+Spin = Something like turning around while standing. I just tell my dog "Dance, girl!" (or "boy" if it's a boy)

Lie down+Beg = Handstand

Roll Over+Spin = Spinning on their back, looks a bit like break dancing. My command for that is "Break it!" lol

Roll Over+Jump = Lying on their backs, and then they kick their hindlegs to jump back up. I call it "Kickback" hahaha.

This one's not a combined trick: Tell your dog to beg, then you hang on to one of their front paws and pull them upwards a little so they're kind of hopping from one hindfoot to the other, and let go. They'll be doing it on their own for a little and it looks kind of like walking/marching (Except they don't walk anywhere). I just say "March, girl" (or boy).

I don't know what's the 14th trick. =S Since these combined ones are "hidden" in the game, I figure the 14th trick is advanced too. Not some random thing you teach your dog, like sneezing.

By Monday afternoon, I'll have 3 versions. ^^ Dachshund & Friends, Dalmatian & Friends, and Lab & Friends. ^^

Dachshund version:

Heidi - red dachsund, really sweet and friendly and really good at agility. Not bad at frisbee.

Molly - beagle, really good at obedience and so-so at agility.

Jacob - husky, pretty good at agility.

Dalmatian version:

Rosie - darkest shade of golden retriever. My only puppy on this card, so I'm training her in all 3 skills. ^^ She's kind of shy, like she didn't want to come near me even after I named her. I'd call her and she'd just look at me, now she runs over to me every time I turn on the game. ^^

Lab version (ok, this is just my PLAN):

Lizzie - yellow lab

Not sure how many more dogs I'll want on this card.

I have:

Chihuahua

Dachshund

Labrador

Dalmation

Recently I've started playing Labrador again, even though Chihuahua was my furthest file ;)

._.

I have all versions, but I like the dachshund one best.

My pups include:

Dachshund

Golden

Jack Russell?

I think I have a Russell book. I can't remember. o_O
Ahhhh! I have the verson you just talked about. I only have one dog, because one dog is all i want. Just ONE lucky dog. His name is Rockie, I got him today, so yeah. We are already great pals.

I gave away my dalmatian & friends game and reset my dachshund and lab ones. I got three puppies (dachshund, retriever, beagle) on my dachshund card, and a yellow lab on my lab & friends card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back