100p free at Vote and more!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, some ppl make IDS like you or some popular ppl. So other People on Music City will thnk she IS the popular Character. That's what happen during the Voting. I thought TS9500 was you and even voted............she wants more vots. Just like you and so......I had seem AG1964 before, and that's not AG1946. Cz the real popular one is AG1946, he's my friend.
Another person pretending to be ME!!! :p

I like one of the MOST popular people on Tamagotchi Music City!!!

But that’s just wrong, thinking of someone your not. Just to get some fan votes you don't deserve!!! :D

If you’re reading this TS9500, don’t steel my ID and fans you b****!!! :D

YEah..........that's not good. I even thought it was you but just another account. :D
If she wants the same room as me, it will take her awhile to get everything.

My Tamagotchi room is full of rare and expensive stuff! :D

Like the Truth Of Kuchipatchi, The Destiny Stars, the Dream Mic, First place trophies and many more!!! :p

TS9500 CAN'T get everything, seriously!

There is no way anyone can get as many trophies as you unless someone wins you but that is very unlikely...

I mean, you won...

I lost count of how many 1st Trophies you had won!

So TS9500 can't copy you EXACTLY.

Anyways isn't this whole fan thing off topic?

You have a point. Tamastargirl, you have so many trophies she can't copy you! BTW, congrats in winning again, but this time can you give somebody else a chance?

Yes, this is off topic, very off topic...

I don't think she will be friends with her after tamastar called her a b****...
I'm sorry TS9500 for calling you a b****. :blink:

I was so mad at you because you took my ID.

P.S. I would let other people get first place. But for some reason I KEEP GETTING IT!!!!!!!!!! I will use my Rock CD this week to see if it makes my score a bit lower, to help other people win. :(

But what about BW8466 and AG1946? If i don't get first place they will!? And BW8466 has over a million Gotchi Points!? I only have 344150p!? And don't get me started on AG1946's points. :p

I'm sorry TS9500 for calling you a b****. :blink: I was so mad at you because you took my ID.

P.S. I would let other people get first place. But for some reason I KEEP GETTING IT!!!!!!!!!! I will use my Rock CD this week to see if it makes my score a bit lower, to help other people win. :p

But what about BW8466 and AG1946? If i don't get first place they will!? And BW8466 has over a million Gotchi Points!? I only have 344150p!? And don't get me started on AG1946's points. :p
whoa. BW8466 has over a MILLION GOTCHI POINTS?! aw, so sad. yur CDs are so good!! oh! :( sorry before yur username, and well my CD is NOT BAD. Anyways, well... TS9500 is not nice and maybe that why you called her b****. But, after all it's not nice to swear. My daughter makes me used to it though. phoo.

whoa. BW8466 has over a MILLION GOTCHI POINTS?! aw, so sad. yur CDs are so good!! oh! :p sorry before yur username, and well my CD is NOT BAD. Anyways, well... TS9500 is not nice and maybe that why you called her b****. But, after all it's not nice to swear. My daughter makes me used to it though. phoo.
Sorry that I swear. :(

I was so mad! :blink:

no! i am TS9523! but still it copys a bit...
OH! With a 3! :angry:

That's ok!

Anyway, TS9520 stands for.......

"TS" stands for Tama-Star!

And "9520" stands for my birthday, 20/8/95! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back