100p free at Vote and more!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh.... it is? :eek:
Yes it is! :angry:

When I was little, I wanted a pet for my birthday. But my parents didn't let me. On my birthday me, my friends and my parents when to the hospital to see my granddad. My granddad gave me, my birthday present, and it was a TAMAGOTCHI V1!!! I love it so MUCH!!!!!!! But a few days later, my granddad died. :(

Now I am a big FAN of Tamagotchi and have pet cat called, Tabby! ^_^

Yes it is! :D When I was little, I wanted a pet for my birthday. But my parents didn't let me. On my birthday me, my friends and my parents when to the hospital to see my granddad. My granddad gave me, my birthday present, and it was a TAMAGOTCHI V1!!! I love it so MUCH!!!!!!! But a few days later, my granddad died. :angry:

Now I am a big FAN of Tamagotchi and have pet cat called, Tabby! ;)
oh... that IS sad...

um lets stop talking about fans ok.lets talk about the topic. or i think we should close it cause we are having a DIFFERENT converstion. :furawatchi:

um lets stop talking about fans ok.lets talk about the topic. or i think we should close it cause we are having a DIFFERENT converstion. :)
oh i am sorry i did not look at the other number of this topic. but the vote thing does not work for me :furawatchi:

oh i am sorry i did not look at the other number of this topic. but the vote thing does not work for me :D
it worked for me! i had a friend called TS3756, and she went to the CH with me, and we voted for eachother! i'm in TS3756's band and my CD went up!

oh i am sorry i did not look at the other number of this topic. but the vote thing does not work for me :)
You have to vote four times for any person! :)

You can't vote for the same person again when doing this. If you want to vote for the same person again, you have to log out and do it. But you have to do the four votes again. :)

You have to vote four times for any person! :blink: You can't vote for the same person again when doing this. If you want to vote for the same person again, you have to log out and do it. But you have to do the four votes again. :D
IT WORKED! i had 1450 points, and i voted for 4 people and i had 1550!

IT WORKED! i had 1450 points, and i voted for 4 people and i had 1550!
YES, it does really work! Because "Vote" is really a game on Tamagotchi Music City. ^_^

4 votes = 100gp, 25pp and 50CDp! :lol:

um.. i don't find TS9500 is trying to copy you. i checked her room; theres so many diffrences of yours and hers. and her CD sound AWWFUL! i mean.. sorry TS9500 but compared to you, TS9520, her CD is NOTHING like yours! And seriously, TS9500, is not on level 50.

um.. i don't find TS9500 is trying to copy you. i checked her room; theres so many diffrences of yours and hers. and her CD sound AWWFUL! i mean.. sorry TS9500 but compared to you, TS9520, her CD is NOTHING like yours! And seriously, TS9500, is not on level 50.
Hmm................ will................ her room is almost the same as mine. But the weird thing is that, EM1700 has the same connections too!? :lol:

What I mean by that is, that somethings look that same as her account!? I think TS9500 is EM1700's spare account!? To me, they seem so alike! :D

Hmm................ will................ her room is almost the same as mine. But the weird thing is that, EM1700 has the same connections too!? :) What I mean by that is, that somethings look that same as her account!? I think TS9500 is EM1700's spare account!? To me, they seem so alike! ^_^
uh yea your'r right :)

uh yea your'r right :)
Yah, she's just a Big fan of me! That's why she made the TS9500 account. ^_^

I LOVE FANS!!!!!!!!!! :)

If you are a fan of me, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank's very much, i will remember to vote for you now ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back