100p free at Vote and more!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Music City has allowed people to vote 4 times everytime you enter Music City! I tried to vote another time after i voted once and it worked! As what, Tamastargirl said, you also get 100 Gotchi points! :(

I think that Music City has allowed people to vote 4 times everytime you enter Music City! I tried to vote another time after i voted once and it worked! As what, Tamastargirl said, you also get 100 Gotchi points! ^_^
Yes, its true! :(

Watch my video here to see it for REAL! :mellow:

I can't wait for the new area to open! It is only a month away! OMG!! I am so excited! :( :( :wub: :( :D :D :D

no it doesn't give the spot and mocha they're lying
WHAT!? I'm not lying!? :furawatchi:

You can buy it there, but you can't wear it... :(

But......... I will give you a clue where is the codes..... :(

Clue: V6.5

WHAT!? I'm not lying!? :mellow: You can buy it there, but you can't wear it... :(

But......... I will give you a clue where is the codes..... ^_^

Clue: V6.5
>< i just don't understand!

^

>< i just don't understand!^
Oh, you can buy it there..... for you're TAMGOTCHI! BUT you can't wear it on Tamagotchi Music City! :mellow:

But to get the codes, you have to have a V6.5! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
i am imaging what the new area is going to look like. *imaging
Will, I will give you a looking clue. :(

The new area is an island off sea. Some of the MOST POPULAR people on Tamagotchi Music City will be featured in the new area! Also, there will be a Café and a Boutique shop in the new area too!!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back