100p free at Vote and more!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this topic has just become a chat topic. Someone please close it. Does anybody else agree?
ok then it means don't or well then to end let's STOP CHATTING!

Exactly. Ok, let's get back to the topic. That is a good find Tamastar! I will try that voting thing...
ah........... The topic is called "100p free at Vote and more!"!!!

See! If anyone wants to talk about anything about Tamagotchi Music City. I'm fine with it! ;)

And she is talking about Tamagotchi Music City, right! Then why close the topic!? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
ah........... The topic is called "100p free at Vote and more!"!!!See! If anyone wants to talk about anything about Tamagotchi Music City. I'm fine with it! :p

And she is talking about Tamagotchi Music City, right! Then why close the topic!? -_-
well the stuff about TS9520 on tamatown exites people so then you feel like chatting to you and stuff Cya!

well the stuff about TS9520 on tamatown exites people so then you feel like chatting to you and stuff Cya!
The topic is called 100p free at Vote and MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

I don't know why people want this topic closed, I am only trying to help. :eek:

This topic is also to do with, anything on Tamagotchi Music City! Help, info and more!!! So what am I doing wrong........ :huh:

The topic is called 100p free at Vote and MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! :mellow:

I don't know why people want this topic closed, I am only trying to help. :eek:

This topic is also to do with, anything on Tamagotchi Music City! Help, info and more!!! So what am I doing wrong........ :huh:

The topic is called 100p free at Vote and MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^_^ I don't know why people want this topic closed, I am only trying to help.  :(

This topic is also to do with, anything on Tamagotchi Music City! Help, info and more!!! So what am I doing wrong........  :huh:
i didin't say close the topic....

ps. you did two quotes

Last edited by a moderator:
Another person pretending to be ME!!! B) I like one of the MOST popular people on Tamagotchi Music City!!!

But that’s just wrong, thinking of someone your not. Just to get some fan votes you don't deserve!!! -_-

If you’re reading this TS9500, don’t steel my ID and fans you b****!!! :)
just the thing: i'm not pretending to be you i'm just showing that's im your fan!

just the thing: i'm not pretending to be you i'm just showing that's im your fan!
I have a LOT of fans like you. :mellow:

I'm just happy I can show and let others see. How much I love Tamagotchi! :huh:

Tamagotchi is my LIFE!!!! :(

I have a LOT of fans like you. :ichigotchi: I'm just happy I can show and let others see. How much I love Tamagotchi! ^_^

Tamagotchi is my LIFE!!!! ;)
hahaha! i'm glad that is. i'm just beginning that life but i will have my life as that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back