2,000 ways to ruin Wal-Mart.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
258. Rip off all the SALE! or BUY THIS, GET THIS THING FREE! labels off things and put them on just ONE product and watch all the customers dive for it.

259. Use that phone thingy to say, "_____(see a person who works there's name tag first, and say their name where the blank is), please come to check-out ___ (whatever number check-out you're at.) Then hurry to another and say the same thing except change the counter number.

260. Dress up as a Walmart worker. Hold up two mustard cotainers (or some other sort of strange product, like baby wipes or a plastic costume hat), them both being the same type of mustard but different brands. Say, "Hello. Can I intrest you in some spicy mustard? This one is quite tangy- But this one says buy this one get this moist towlet abouslutly free! (Besides the charge of 10 dollars.) This mustard says its Mexican's Favorite, while this one says its Mexcian's BEST. But the one that's the favorite has been around for 40 years.. ew, where's the expiration date on this mustard? This one says its a brand new type.. but why is it so crusty at the top? Ooh, ooh- wanna try some.. ew, its pretty flakey. Look at this other one's yellow! That would go GREAT with your orange blouse. Lemme squirt some on your shirt- mmh, yes, that's what we call a tasty fashion. I'm a designer, you see- I made this jelly bean skirt and some fell off- but that's okay- it had an under-skirt! Oh, wait, no, that was the lolipop jacket.. ooh." Just keep going on and following the customer.

261. Fire your lazer.

262. Run around with a baseball bat/Crowbar/Sword/Etc. and break anything breakable. Then break anything remaining

263. While someone isn't looking, steal their cart and run around the store screaming "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" in an annoying voice.

265. Get all of the items in Wal-mart and have a garage sale in front of the store.

266. Open all the pizza boxes and make them in those stoves that they display.

267. Sleep on the beds that they display.

268. Crawl into a jumbo-size box with Energy-drink things to keep you awake. Beforehand, put stage make-up on under your eyes like bags from not sleeping. If someone starts looking at it, slowly raise up the lid and use a zombie-ish voice and say, "It really works. I haven't slept for 7 days straight!"

269. In the bakery section, get to a really tall wedding cake in a gorilla suit. Climb over all the layers of cake, and grap the little miniture of the bride and groom and yell at your top of your lungs, "I will eat you allllll!!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
271. Grab a whole lot of frogs and let them go in all the aisles. Straight after you've let them go yell "NO, MY FROGS!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DISSECTED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

272. Go up to random employees and point out a window while yelling "YOU HAVE TO EVACUATE THE BUILDING!!!!!! THAT VOLCANO IS ABOUT TO BLOW!!!!" (works well if there is no volcano outside)

273. Tell everybody not to go to Wal-Mart in the first place.

274. Start a fire in the stationary section.

275. Turn off the cold thingy that keeps all the frozen stuff frozen...:S

xDDD

276. Run around screaming "IT'S THE APOCALYPSE! THE APOCALYPSEEEEEEEEEE! EVERYONE RUN AND HIDEEE! HIDE!!!!"

279. Rant on about how Club Penguin's Music Jam hasn't started in New Zealand. That fact makes me sad )':

280. Kill people.

282. Pretend your homeless then once you get a coin run into the store yelling "IM RICH IM RICH! WHAT CAN I BUY?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back