2,000 ways to ruin Wal-Mart.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
206. Run down the crystal and glass aisle making sure you hands knock down everything possible.

207) In the ice-cream isle, sing "Iii aam the ice-cream man! Runnin' over little kids in my vaan. Wheennn Iii ring my bell, all the little fat kids run like hell"

209. Climb up onto a big shelf run around on it like a maniac and yell, "IT'S THE CHEESEBURGERS!!!"

210. Play a game on a cashier's computer and when you reach a score of 9001 yell: ITS OVER 9000!!! And crush the mouse in your hand.

211. Annoy people saying: P00P

212.Stand on the counter and pull your pants down so everyone can see your tooshie.

213.Swear at the shopmanager for lack of tamagotchi's

214.[if walmart has a bell]walk in and ut of the shop to annoy people cuz of the noise

207) In the ice-cream isle, sing "Iii aam the ice-cream man! Runnin' over little kids in my vaan. Wheennn Iii ring my bell, all the little fat kids run like hell"
LOL i love 207.

217)My idea would to be shake up everything fizzable and aim it at people

220. Cut all the heads off the stuffed animals. if you want, you can sew some of the heads on different bodies!

221. Go up to a young woman ad say "Do you use any face cream? You look about a hundred years old!"

222. Get some water, add some yellow food colouring and pour it around one of the toilets.

223. Go up to the cashier and place an order for a Big Mac with a side of fries and a medium Coke.

224. Approach random customers, ask them questions about their lives, and write things down in a small notebook while nodding.

225. Dress up in a tattered outfit, ask someone what year it is, and when they tell you, mutter "So it's not too late..." and walk off.

226. Put a ham in someones cart when they're not looking, and when they return, tell them that now is not the appropriate time for ham.

227. Build a fort out of cardboard boxes in the middle of an aisle.

228. Tip over unattended shopping carts.

229. Have a picnic inside the store.

230. Get tomato juice or something that is dark red, squirt it on your pants and then (if you're a girl) go to a guy and ask for a tampon cuz you'v got your period and (if you're a boy) go to a woman and ask for a tampon cuz you've got your period. SOOOFUNNY!

231. Get a nice shiny knife, sit in the kitchen department, rock back and forth and mutter random crap. (i'm not copying whoever it was that wrote something similar) If someone comes near you, you jump up and run around yelling and sweariong, chasing after random shoppers.

232. Yell 'OH NO ITS (random year insert here)!' at the top of your lungs. If someone says "no, it's 2010' or whatever year it is you then say' dang. That means my Time Machine didn't work!" Then walk off, stamp your feet and swear.

125: Find a vicious goose and capture it. When you get there, throw it at some random person and say " Awww he loves you!"
I LOL'd SO hard when I read that!! :ichigotchi:

190. Get on the PA system and yell "tornado coming" as loud as possible.
Also LOLing on that one!

216: Get a pair of underware and run around like a crazy, headless chicken.
That is SO funny!!!

My ideas:

233: Go in the food section and scream like a baby and when security comes say "I WANT MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

234: Make a crown out of paper and say when people walk by "I am Queen/King I'm The Boss Of You!!!!"

235: Ask random employees "What's wrong with you!?!?!?!?"

236: (If you're a boy) Run around Wal-Mart saying "MY WATER BROKE! MY WATER BROKE!" as loud as possible.

237: Get a Tamagotchi and say "I have a tama and YOU DON'T! HAHAHA! (Works VERY well if they DO have a Tama.)

238. Force feed the employees the dog food in the Pet section

239. Tell the owner of Wal-mart and say: 'WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! YOU HARDLY HAVE ANY TAMAGOTCHIS HERE!'

240. Take some beds from Wal-mart, some clothes, toys, food, TV, and a mini fridge and live in Wal-mart

241. Get on the PA system and yell: 'RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE STAFF OF WAL-MART ARE STEALING YOUR IQ WITH THEIR USELESS PRODUCTS!!!'

242. Say to the security: "HAHA, YOU GOT THE CHEESE TOUCH!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't read all the pages so sry.

243. Take a large piece of meat or old eaten apple or moldy cheese (etc...) and hide it behind a toy so someone gets a scare (also works well if you take a moldy eaten apple and put it where the apples are)

244. Follow a random person around while they're shopping and when they look back act like your looking at whatever your near continue this until their shopping experience is over. (also works well if your a boy and a woman is shopping for tampons/panties)

245. walk up to some old person and say "GRANDPA! your still alive!"

246. hide in a clothes circle and wait until someone stops then steal a random thing from their cart when they are looking away

247: Run around and say "I'M A WEENIE!"

248: Get a VERY vicious cat and throw him at random people passing the aisles.

249: Dress in a Pikachu costume and say "Pika-CUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I hit you with thunderbolt! Hahahaha!

250: Say "I know you! You're the IDIOT WHO LOCKED ME IN THIS JOINT" To random people passing by.

251.Get a big steak knife, some ketchup, spray the ketchup on the floor yourself and the knife, and pretend that your dead. :)

252.Spray relish, ketchup, mustard, and barbecue sauce in the whole store.

253.Write 'FOOLED YA!' on every card in Wal-mart.

254. Go up to a male worker and say "I need a new bra could you help me find one that fits?"

255. Yell very loudly and say 'WAL-MART IS A BAD DEAL! GO AWAY! THEY MAKE YOU BUY A LOT OF THINGS!'

256. (If a girl) Go in the Mens bathroom.

257. Ask the security guy for some coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back