2,000 ways to ruin Wal-Mart.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
113:

Take the balls and whiff them at strangers yelling DODGEBALLL

114:

Go to the hardware place, throw wrenchs and say "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"

115. When people go into the photo booth, wait until the pictures come out, and run.

116. Put random things in other peoples carts

117. Race around the parking lot in carts and do as much damage as you can to peoples cars.

118. Climb on a shelf and point out people and say "Hey, you there! No, not you, the other guy! Not that guy, the girl. Oh, you're a guy, sorry! But not you. That guy! No, the one to the right! YOUR OTHER RIGHT! YES! YOU!... Do you like waffles?"

121. skip up to the manager, looking all happy and cute, then start crying when you get to him/her and sobbing a bunch of random words and jibberish inbetween ("hamburger! toilet! trash! silly puddy!")

122. Get a shopping cart, then go around for about two minutes, just looking like a young shopper, then shove ALL the underpants and bras you can fit into the cart and go to the chek-out counter. Ask, "Do you have anymore in the back room?"

Wait, hasne't this been created before..?

Last edited by a moderator:
124: Shove cheese into peoples faces and say "Does this smell like feet? Cuz I stuck it in between my toes last night!!!"

125: Find a goose and capture it. When you get there, throw it at some random person and say " Awww he loves you!"

126: Take two pretzel rods into your mouth and scream " IMMA WALRUS!!!!"

127. Go into a bathroom stall with a jar of peanut butter and wait until someone goes into the stall next to you. Make gross farting sounds and then take a glob of peanut butter and stick it under the stall and ask, "Does this look normal?"

128. Get a bunch of shoes, and bring them into the bathroom,and put them under the stalls to make it look like people are in them.

130. Yell at someone, "I KNOW YOU STOLE LIL SUZIE! I KNOW IT I KNOW IT I KNOW IT!!!!! YOUR A BADDDD APPLEE~!" Then hold up a doll that is 'Lil Suzie'

131. Stcik condoms in men and wome's basket.

132. Grab a plastic spoon and poke people with it.

133. Yell " I CAME FROM THE METAL HOSTPALEEEEE "

134. wALK UP TO RANDOM PEOPLE WITH LITTLE CHRILDEN AND SAY " I AM A RAPSIT "

135. stalk random people.

136. walk around the store making random animal noises.

137. when a employ asks " How may I help you?" drop to then floor and cry saying " Why can't you people leaveee me alone!!!! "

138. Go up to a male Employe and ask "where are the tampos? Can you show me which are the best? How do you use one?"

139. Give the Employee's Lap-Dances

140. Seduce Old People while weaing undergarments over your clothes and hold a light-saber and shout dirty things.

141. Get Wrapping paper/Ribbons , Wrap/tie a random child, and say "ha!" Then leave them there to struggle out of the wrapping paper/ribbons. And eat the candy they bought.

142. Sing the Lemon song. Loudly. over the intercom

143. Demand that a Male Employee try Bra's on with you. Because you need the "support"

I fail at these things. xD

144. Honk an airhorn over the intercom

145. Run around the store and knock things off the shelves that people are looking at. Then say that the person threw it at you.

146. Steal things from peoples carts while they're not looking.

148. Put a lot of bras in a male customer's shopping cart then a few minutes later, take one out and ask "Do you actually wear these?"

149. Sing childrens songs while standing on the shelves.

150. Knock stuff off the shelves and lie on them.

151. Have a pillow fight.

152. Walk up to people and randomly laugh in their face until they get scared and walk away.

153. follow people really quietly and when they turn around pretend to not have been following them.

154. Tickle the employees.

155. Say that K Mart gets the Mart thing right.

156. Climb on to the top of the shelf, with hepas of hard plastic toys and when people stand at the shelf to look at something, drop a toy on their head. Then before they can look up and see you, lie flat on top of the shelf. (My friend from school did this at Target. She dropped one on the managers head!)

157. Dress like the Grim Reaper and find someone really young. Then say I am your dead collector. It will scare the s*** out of them

159) Knock over the bicycles while screaming "I AM GOD!"

160) Go up to a male employee and ask "Will you have seeeeeeexxxxx with me?"

161) Draw the number 69 all over the walls, and when someone asks you what your doing say "rape" just like it doesn't matter.

162) Have your friends come and play a game of dart tag and "accidentally" tag the manager.

163) Sit on someones leg and refuse to leg go, and when they call security, bite their legs and scream "I'M EDWARD CULLEN GONE MAD!!!!" in a psychotic voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back