2,000 ways to ruin Wal-Mart.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
75. Tackle random people telling them to give you their money

76. Get all the soft toys/Stuffed animals and throw them at random objects

77. Tell them that they are n00bs and randomly slap them.

78. Grab some hats and put them on random customers and employees O:

(Mine suck xD )

Sugary~

80. Grab a random nerd and yell at customers "THIS IS STEVE! DON'T DISS STEVE! STEVE IS COOL!"

81. Bring a lot of mice and let them run around. Leave a trail of cheese leading to some open cages and leave a sticket that says "The mice escaped! Run for your lives!!!!!"

84) shake little kids screaming "BOOOOOBBBSSSSSS!!!"

85) Eat all the bubblegum

86) Dance around in underware and a bra (even if you're a boy) and scream "THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!" (PWNED)

87)Go up to a fat customer and hug him/her and say "You're so fat when you fell into the ocean it sang WE ARE FAMIY!!! EVEN THOUGH YOUR FATTER DAN ME!"

88)Take a name tag and write "Crappy Boobs" and stick it on a baby

89)bring a puppy and let ite chew everything up!(don't let it have stuff that can kill him/her)

90)cut the clothes when no one is looking

91)bring you girl/boyfriend and make out with him/her in the middle of the isle

92)melt chocolate and smere it all over the bathroom stalls

93)pretend to talk on the phone and say "please mom, can i be ungrounded? i don't want to stay here anymore!"

94)sing hannah montana in the middle of an isle

95. Do the Chicken Dance.

96. Toss Skittles at random people screaming, TASTE THE RAINBOW

97. Tell people that you like mudkipz

98. Find a toy gun and annoy people with it.

99. Say the world is going to blow up, then run around destroying stuff.

100. Keep saying the word 100 and drawing the number 100 everywhere.

101. Put on a coconut bra and grass skirt and do random disco dancing while yelling "IT'S HAWAIAN DISCO NIGHT!!!! JOIN IN!!!!!"

102. Grab mega packs of skittles and make a huge rainbow on the floor with them and when people walk past tell them to taste the rainbow. (half inspired by Mini Mew)

103. Grab a joey gun and shoot people randomly with it (A joey gun is a little gun that shoots tiny balls)

104:spray cologne on women and perfume on men.

105.run out of the dressing room in your underwear singing...a song about tightie-whiteis and boxers.

106.rub your but against anyone who walks by you

^ What pig???

108. Open all the tamagotchis, start them up then when people walk past, say "Help me look after all these tamagotchis. DON'T LET THEM DIE!!!!!!!!!"

109. Hook a microphone up to some speakers and scream "THIS IS HOW IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I OWN ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

110. Cut off a big chunk of someone's hair and say "Sorry, I need this so I can clone you"

EDIT: Typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back