2,000 ways to ruin Wal-Mart.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
164: Probably the most obvious one: Rob them xD

165:GGo into the mcdonalds and order everything off the menu, and then when they ask you to pay, just leave

I actually have a story about Wal-Mart that happened today,

My six-year-old sister was playing under the clothing racks and this mean old lady who works there (Lets call her Big Meanie) comes up to her and is all like "Hey, you kid, get outta there. Your gonna break something." My mom sure gave Big Meanie a hard time, she went up and started yelling at her. Big Meanie is the Wicked witch of the west AND east. And north and the south, and north east, north west, sout east, south west,

169. Walk up to the manager, and say in a loud voice, "HEY, HEY. YEAH, YOU, PUNK! MM-HM, YEAH, I'M TALKING TO YA. ARE YOU THE BULLY PICKING ON MY LITTLE SIS? HUH, HUH? OHH, YOU WANNA DO IT THE HARD WAY, HUH? WELL, GET A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!" Raise your fists, then limply run off.

170. Walk up to a little kid. Say in a cute sing-song voice, "Well, who do we have here? You're one cute little kid, you know that?" Smile and nod slightly a tiny bit. And then go into a harsh, grim-reaper voice, "WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO LITTLE KIDS LIKE YOU?! THE BOOGIE-MAN GETS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pull out a butter knife, point it at the kid's nose for a second and frantically speed away.

171.Grab a whole bunch of water bottles and put them in a cart.But you put one in your pocket,then walked past the counter and when the alarm goes off,take the one out of your pocket and hit the cop with it,and run!!!!!11111

175. Encourage the shoppers to dance in a huge conga line round the store

176. Get up on the tills and do the time warp

177. Get your friend to bring a camera and get him/her to film you talking into a kiddies mic and whenever anyone walks behind you during to shop turn round and scream "YOU KILLED FRED!"

178. set off the fire alarm and grab a toy fire engine then run round the store saying "It's ok I am a doctor!"

181. Ask a worker directions to another store and tell them walmart is suckish!

182. Take pictures of the customers and put them on peopleofwalmart.com

anyone ever go to www.peopleofwalmart.com ? go to it!!

183. walk up to the manager and start talking gibberish

184. grab a few friends and play duck duck goose in the middle of an aisle

185.Take a p00p in the womens change rooms

Last edited by a moderator:
186. Go with a bunch of friends and act like you're all drunk.

187. Push around a friend in a shopping cart at breakneck speed down the aisles.

188. Pull a fire alarm or two.

189. Do obscene thing with vegetables in the produce section.

190. Get on the PA system and yell "tornado coming" as loud as possible.

191. take everything out of their boxes

192. steal some chocolate bars, melt them, and put them in diapers XD then reseal the packages

193. Give your dog laxants and take it to walmart.

194. Say something apocaliptic at the loudspeakers.

195. dress like a baby and say I GOTTA GO POO POO.

196. Eat a lot of bean burritos and take a massive fart!

197. ram the cashiers with your head.

198. Scream out loud: BOOOOOMB!!!

199. Get drunk.

200! Say to a woman: Nice melons u got there... xD sorry for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back