2,000 ways to ruin Wal-Mart.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
27)Bring a couch and blow it up, go up to an employee and SCREAM "MY COUCH IS BROKEN! I CAN'T LET HIM DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP" Then cry LOUD

28)Take a plastic knife, go in a corner, and pretend to go insane. Everytime someone comes near to offer you "help" take the plastic knife and say "go away if you want to live" then go back to muttering random crap.

hehe

30.push the shlevles down and when someone yells at you you say "its giant dominos wanna play?"

Last edited by a moderator:
29. Make a campfire. Sit on a log and sing the Spongebob song whilst refusing to move.
I lol'ed so hard when I read that. =P

31) Walk up to all of the costumers and say " Hey, how've you been i havn't seen you since i was a little girl/boy" (say boy if you're a girl, and say girl if you're a boy) haha

33. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

35.Pull in a fake bazooka that shoots bubblegum and threaten people, and shoot them with bubblegum

36. Sing Happy Day really loud. 'Ohh happy day. Oh Happy Day-ay-ay-ay-ay. When Jesus washed, when Jesus washed, when Jesus washed, he washed my sins away! (Oh happy day)' Continue to sing it whilst your shopping, all around the Wal-Mart, it gets annoying.

37. Throw skittles at people and scream "TASTE THE FREAKING RAINBOW!!!" (I heard that from someone XD)

38. Set off all the motion activated toys and shout "MY ARMY OF PLASTIC!!! ATTACK!!!!!" (I put these on how to get kicked out of target but it got closed :) )

40. Jump up to someone and smile really big and say, "Want an olive?", then take an olive out of your mouth, and stick it out to the shopper still smiling real big

41. go to the toilet paper aisle and hold your hand where your bladder is and look like you REALLY gotta go pee, and squeal, "heeeeeelpp!!" at the people who go by

42. go in and out the dressing rooms, letting that annonying beeping alarm go off over and over again, and when someone tells you to knock it off, sit somewhere for five minutes, then start it again, and so on.

43) change into one of the bikini's and go by the door, model your bikini for everyone to see. =D

44) run around screaming "I LIKE BUTTS! YOU LIKE BUTTS! WE ALL LIKE BUTTS! WHAT DO WE ALL LIKE!? BUTTS!" over and over again.

45) Have a friend duct-tape you to the door and when someone walks in scream "The tape is raping me. The manager did it to me. CONTACT THE POLICEEEE!"

46. Hide in clothing, and when people come near you, jump up and yell "Pick me!"

47. run at the whole place with a banana on your ear and scream:

RING RING RING BANANA PHONE!

48. Grab a snicker and throw it to someone and say, i am sorry, i just went to the bathroom and this got stuck at my hand...

49. Run into a person and say: OOOOOOOOOOOOOLÉÉÉ!

50. grab a Wiimote and use it like a lightsaber and scream: YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!!

51. hide at a freezer and have some caveman clothes and when people open the freezer fall and act like a caveman.

52. Go to the check out counter, climb onto it, and point up your butt and the cashier and say, "I'm buying this today."

53. Ask someone if you can get in their cart, if they let you, stand up in the cart and shout, "Faster, Faster, Faster! Runa dn let go me into an aisle!!! Yahooooo!! Faster, Faster!!!!!!"

54. Steal a ton of candy bars from the snack section , and make a trail of them starting from the front door to a bathroom stall, and beforehand put a broken-in-half snicker bar in the toilet and put a stickie note on the lid saying, "Sorry, I left it here. I'll come back later for it."

55. go to the starbucks cafe in it and go up to the waiter and say, "I'd like squid, please. Yes, I'll have some whipped cream on it."

56. Steal a pair of diapers from the HUGGIE'S DIAPER BRAND, put it over your pants nad run around yelling, "STREEEEEEEAAAAAAKKKKKKEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -OR- "Hey, everyone, I hear there's someone crazy running around with a diaper on! I don't know where he is, but beware!!"

56. Roll around the store singing the Mission Impossible Theme Song.
Did you get that from a FB quiz? lol. (thats "supposidly" how imma gonna get kicked out) lol

59)run around dressed like an emo, screaming "CRAZY EMO ON THE LOOSE" over and over again. (my friend did that at school at the Christmas Concert.)

60) Draw all over the walls with perminant sharpies

61)Break the windows and enter with a huge TOY gun, screaming "FBI! NOBODY MOVE!"

62)Run to the icecream, tear open a Chocolate Icecream lid and cover yourself with chocolate icecream and skip around the store singing "I'm the ice-cream, ice-cream man! I'm a tasty tasty man. With Caramilk, peanuts -ew- and even whipped cream too! I'm the ice cream, ice-cream man! I'm a tasty, tasty man! I live in a truck and sell myself, for a quarter each!"

63)Run around screaming "I WEAR UNDERJAMS!" (it was hilarious when me and my friend did that last month.)

64. Grab a permanent marker and draw on all the whiteboards with it. If people give you wierd looks say "Oh, so this isn't a whiteboard marker?" try rubbing it off and say "Oh, no. It isn't" then run around with the whiteboards and scream "THERE'S A MANIAC RUNNING AROUND DRAWING ON WHITEBOARDS WITH PERMANENT MARKER! BEWARE HE/SHE MAY DRAW ON YOUUUU!!!!!!"

65. Scream saying, ITS YEAR 10!!! and when people ask you why, you say, YOUR SUPPOST TO BE CELEBRATING, DUDEEE!!

66. Say, Immm a gooooat....and walk on all fours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back