A Kajillion things to do in WalMart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a stick,point at a random employee,and shout "AVADA KEDRAVRA" Then say,"Better tell Voldie I failed then."

Hmmmm

I've got one!

Grab an umbrella, open it, then hand it to someone and say "Oooh! That's bad luck!" Then run away laughing hystarically!!!

get a bra, 2 pencils, a straw and put on tons of makeup. Put the pencils in your ears (not to far down) put the bra on your neck, go around jumping from cart to cart saying i'm chucky and i'm going to kill you!!! do this in front of little kids they will run of screaming

Grab a blonde wig, put it on, yell "I'M HANNAH MONTANA!" When people run after you, sing one of her songs off key. Then yell "GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!"

wow....some of these are so CRAZY!!!!!!! v. funni tho!!!!

um how about...

Grab a whole heap of bouncy balls and then throw them down aisles screaming ''Go Pikachu!!! Go!!!! Poke Ball ATTTTTTAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!''

I wouldnt recommend actually doing stuff like that cause you could get in alot of trouble. but its very funi to think about!!!

Grab a million gumballs and rool them across the ground saying "1 free gumball, 2 free gumballs.................. 1,000,000 free gumballs!"

1. Open all the cookie boxes, and throw it all around, running around, yelling, "I'M THE COOKIEMAN!! I'M THE HERO OF CHILDREN!"

2. Go to the bathroom, and take all the paper towels and then rip them all up, and put them in bags. Then grab the paper, climb on a EMPLOYEES only stair thing, and then throw it around and throw candy and brooms and dimes and nickels and brussel sprouts and cookies from where you are.

Run to the opposite gender's clothing section and grab as many shirts and pants and jackets and/or skirts as you can and put them on. Then run around screaming, "I am the almighty Clothing Man/Woman! Fear me!!!"

Go up to someone and say "Hi! I like pie!" then grab a pie put it in their face and say "Give me that pie! I like pie!" then try to eat it off their face.

1. Go into the bathroom with peanut butter and a whooppe cushion and make sure someone is in the stall next to you. Squeeze the cushion and grab some peanut butter and put it in the toilet while making groaning sounds. Then, take some peanut butter in your hand and put it into the stall next to you and ask them if it looks normal!
Oh Em Gee LOL!

Um... bring white clay along with you, go to a crowded place, form a ball with a piece of clay, yell "SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and throw it at someone.

1: get those stuffed animals that make noise when you squish em and line up a bunch on the floor then get one of the bikes or toy cars and run over all of them

2: get a huge stuffed bear and go to the clothes section and dress it up in a nice suit and put it in one of the closed check-out lines and then open the line and use a walkie talkie to tell the people "GIMME THE MONEY!" :) :D :D :D

get up on one of those emploeeyes only stairs with a bucket of banana peels and toss em on people in the OTHER Aisle.

get whip cream, spread it on your face then crawl on the floor barking and saying "I HAVE RABIES! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back