A Kajillion things to do in WalMart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Put on a dress, and then grab a banana, and smush it in your face, and then hide in the books section, and when you see someone reading, you come out and yell, "BANANA PRINCESS!" It will become sillier if you're a boy.

2. Hide in the play balls thing. And whenever someone passes, you say very scary and slowly, "I-I-I-I'mmmmmmg..... Ggggoooiiiiinnnggggg tttttooooo kiillll yoooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu......" or, "Iiiiiii'mmmmm goooiiiinngggg tttoo cccuuuuuuurrrrseeeeee yyyyoooouuuuu.." And throw the balls at children as they pass.

get all the bouncy balls throw it down the aisles and shout, "PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!!!!!!"

go up to a stranger, look them up and down and when they ask what tell them you will be right back go get a container of q tips, throw them all over the stranger and scream "YOU SMELL LIKE A COTTON SWAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :kuribotchi:

then run away

Last edited by a moderator:
Fill a mans cart with girl stuff (pads, tampons, bras, thongs, girls underwear, barbies, bratz etc.)

Fill a womans cart with boy stuff (boy underwear, boy deoderant, major boy clothes etc.)

Throw skittles at people and scream "TASTE THE RAINBOW!!"

go to the sports section throw a baseball at some person and say I WISH I COULD CATCH LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

go to a grocery section and find some frozen peas and say mom i have a head cold and say can you get these and then your mom will say yes sweety and then you say oh to late I ALREADY PEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Attempt taking off people's socks/shoes, and throw a pair of socks and shoes at a person you stole their socks and shoes of, and throw a different pair of socks and shoes then what you took for that person, and say "FINE! TAKE YORU BLASTED SHOE BLACK!"

Go to a mirror, and act all amazed that it can copy you (ect raise your hand and move it around, then gasp and be all like "it cant be...What have these humans created?")

Get a bra, and a pair of panties(or a pair of boxers if the clerk is a woman) and then go up to the man(or woman) and ask, "How much does this cost? Could you go get 3 more for me?" And then slap the bra and panties on the guy(or boxers, if it's a woman) and say, "I want 3 exactly like that." And run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back